What's new

K&M Present - Getting Started: Deadshot

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah his zoning looks good, but what has me worried is he has a low starter and an overhead starter that can both be used to send the opponent fullscreen. So you fight your way in and then have to guess against a 50/50 or be sent back to fullscreen. Boo.

Yeah his zoning looks good, but what has me worried is he has a low starter and an overhead starter that can both be used to send the opponent fullscreen. So you fight your way in and then have to guess against a 50/50 or be sent back to fullscreen. Boo.
I think you can only get a full combo off overhead if you mb b3 cancel or if you have the gear.

So? Canary will hit u and put u in a standing. Reset with OH, Low, launching command grab.

I hope he is a top 3 character.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Promoted! Thanks for this one, Deadshot's for sure on my day 1 list of characters to lab alongside Fate and some others :)

One thing I noticed though, you said B2 was a high but the training mode footage you showed said it was a mid. Could you clarify?
I'm fairly certain it was a high, I used it quite a bit and it was a high in the movelist. I definitely got poked out of it a couple of times so my gut says it was high.

As always, it was a pre release build and I didn't have loads of time, so I may be wrong. But I do think it was a high.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Thanks @PND_Ketchup great stuff as always. I've got a quick question I don't think I've seen anywhere.

That trait makes strings that have shots in them keep the effects, like knock back with blue shots. How does this work with B1 though? Do they get knocked out of the string altogether or does it not apply to B1?
In this build, his trait shot only affected f123.

No other string involving a gunshot gained any additional effect.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
I think that every character in Injustice 2 are awesome and very well done, but this character...
This is, by far, the worst addition to the roster, for me.
He'll gonna be forgotten in tournament and cancer online.