What's new

Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox Movie

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
For those of you who might not know but this movie is out now. Please don't post any links on where to get it look for it on your own.​
So i just finished watching this and i have to say this shit was super sick and violent as hell.​
This has to be one of the best movies that they have done in awhile and they just keep getting better and better with each one they make.​
I personal like the dark feel the recent movies have been doing just like how the injustice game is.​
Be sure to check this out when you have a chance it is well worth it.​
Whats everyones thoughts on this movie?​
P.S. Please Hide All Spoilers you post so we don't mess it up for everyone else.​

errbody got fucked up LOL. good shit, good shit. one of their best animated films for sure.

that'd have to be a legit true to their roots NRS version of Injustice right there.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I feel like DC should break the mold and simply become more Graphic Novel-y.

It would really push the tone and the "should I use my super strength to literally rip this persons head off?"

DC has always struck me as a morals type comic... and this movie was actually pretty awesome in dealing with that.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I only started to read DC stuff since IGAU came out, the game had actuall made me get back into comics, before it was all Marvel, but so far all the new stuff I have been reading in DC is insanely good, Suicide Squad and Batgirl thus far were good series to read. Anyway Flashpoint was a storyline I wanted to read or even watch in a fim it just has such an intresting twist on the DC mythos. I know what I'm doing on the way home today.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Oh man, I read Flashpoint and the Flashpoint: Knight of vengeance storyline and loved them. I'm sure the movie does it justice, but is there any of the Batman side-story thrown in there? If they included some of Knight of Vengeance that would be amazing.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Oh man, I read Flashpoint and the Flashpoint: Knight of vengeance storyline and loved them. I'm sure the movie does it justice, but is there any of the Batman side-story thrown in there? If they included some of Knight of Vengeance that would be amazing.
No Knight of Vengeance stuff sadly. That was my biggest disappointment. I wanted to see Batman stab Killer Croc in the head.......

insomnia_ftw

No Knight of Vengeance stuff sadly. That was my biggest disappointment. I wanted to see Batman stab Killer Croc in the head.......
Haha yeah, the Croc scene would be amazing. I wonder if they would do a Knight of Vengeance movie based on how successful this one turns out to be. That take on the Joker/Batman dynamic is just tooooo awesome.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Haha yeah, the Croc scene would be amazing. I wonder if they would do a Knight of Vengeance movie based on how successful this one turns out to be. That take on the Joker/Batman dynamic is just tooooo awesome.
Yeah I wanted to see that animated. I'd love for it to happen someday. I'd like for TKJ to get an Animated Adaptation as well but that seems less likely then anything.

insomnia_ftw

Yeah I wanted to see that animated. I'd love for it to happen someday. I'd like for TKJ to get an Animated Adaptation as well but that seems less likely then anything.
I wonder why they haven't done that yet. It would probably be easy money seeing how successful and acclaimed the book is.

I think Alan Moore would love it :joker:

187x

Noob
got done watching it, it was alright. Theirs way better JL/supes/batman animated films then this one.
5 out of 10

While I did love the movie, I felt sometimes the violence got a little much and some of the character designs felt very awkward, especially Aquaman. I still prefer Doom and Crisis on Two Earths, but this one was awesome all the same.

That costume for Wonder Woman though... god damn was it awesome~