What's new

Just noticed this Lol . Anyways Hello Tym :D.

Edgar Inc

B3 everything
Hey whassup Everyone. My names Ej. Im only 16, but Im a serious Mk fan. Ive only been playing since MkDc . Ive had this account for about a month and a half possibly two months, I never did this before because I just figured out how to navigate through the forums and just now found the Noobs passage lol . I love this game/series, and look forward to meeting some new friends on the site and taking my Mk game to the next level. I hope to go to tournaments in the future and hopefully make myself known in the Mk community . My xbox gamertag is is x50fx N0 Sc0p3 <-- (will possibly be changed soon) and my Psn is x50fxNoScope. Just hit up my Inbox on any game console or on this if you wanna play. Peace :) .

leek

Noob
Hey whassup Everyone. My names Ej. Im only 16, but Im a serious Mk fan. Ive only been playing since MkDc . Ive had this account for about a month and a half possibly two months, I never did this before because I just figured out how to navigate through the forums and just now found the Noobs passage lol . I love this game/series, and look forward to meeting some new friends on the site and taking my Mk game to the next level. I hope to go to tournaments in the future and hopefully make myself known in the Mk community . My xbox gamertag is is x50fx N0 Sc0p3 <-- (will possibly be changed soon) and my Psn is x50fxNoScope. Just hit up my Inbox on any game console or on this if you wanna play. Peace :) .
Who do you main? I'm down for some friendlies when you're free.

Welcome :D

Edgar Inc

B3 everything
How did you get ahold of an M-rated game?
Lmao. Parental Permission.
Who do you main? I'm down for some friendlies when you're free.

Welcome
I main Johnny Cage, and Alt Ermac. Send me a friend request, and Ill be able to get back on Psn in about 2 days :D .

leek

Noob
Lmao. Parental Permission.
I main Johnny Cage, and Alt Ermac. Send me a friend request, and Ill be able to get back on Psn in about 2 days :D .
oh nice. Glad it's the alt costume.. I can't stand battle damage on standard ermac, he looks like a mummy wrapped in retard.

...side note, I only rock the red shin pads on Cage.