What's new

Just Joined Test Your Might

I'm Lord Barkis, I play on xbox, and I've been playing since launch day. My xbox live just ran out, but I'd be happy to meet people to spar with once I get back online. I use Reptile mainly, with Quan Chi and Rain as secondaries.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'm Lord Barkis, I play on xbox, and I've been playing since launch day. My xbox live just ran out, but I'd be happy to meet people to spar with once I get back online. I use Reptile mainly, with Quan Chi and Rain as secondaries.
Welcome to TYM!

And if your interested, I have a 3 month card for XBL for sale for $20. hit me up if your interested!

Thank you all for the welcomes.
Welcome to TYM!

And if your interested, I have a 3 month card for XBL for sale for $20. hit me up if your interested!
Sorry Mr. Static, I'm strapped for cash at the moment. How often do you guys get together online for matches?

Enenra

Go to hell.
Is it just me, or is everyone a lot nicer to people joining now as opposed to a year ago?

Everyone now is welcomed, patted on the back, given cake and showed to their private quarters. I got some half eaten fried chicken and a middle finger.

Welcome mang

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Is it just me, or is everyone a lot nicer to people joining now as opposed to a year ago?

Everyone now is welcomed, patted on the back, given cake and showed to their private quarters. I got some half eaten fried chicken and a middle finger.

Welcome mang
"SUP NOOB! OH GAWD! U LYKE NINJAZ HUH?! LOLZOLZLZO!"

But yes, Enenra is correct. TYM is a friendlier place these days; which is cool. Also, I'm always happy to find more people reppin' dat Quan Cheese! Welcome; I mean WOOLAY!

"SUP NOOB! OH GAWD! U LYKE NINJAZ HUH?! LOLZOLZLZO!"

But yes, Enenra is correct. TYM is a friendlier place these days; which is cool. Also, I'm always happy to find more people reppin' dat Quan Cheese! Welcome; I mean WOOLAY!
I hardly ever see any Quan Chi players online. I wouldn't mind a few pointers being tossed my way.

Tim Static

Adminerator
It's nice to have finally joined TYM. There is a lot of helpful players who discover and post things about the game for the community. I used this website as a reference from time to time. Initially I hesitated to join because I saw some posts where members clash, argue, create board drama and feuds but all in all, the community is supportive of MK and that is where it truly matters. Hopefully, I look forward to attending future tournaments after my first one two months ago and to set up online matches with community members and pro level players of their character expertise. Cheers!
RTM2004 why did you make a duplicate account?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

Welcome mang
What do you mean? When I was welcomed two years ago, I got quite a warm reception.

Lord Barkis - welcome to TYM!

CamRac

Noob
Hey guys, I'm new to TYM, too! I just spent the past three months polishing my skillz in MK2, anticipating the day I'd have enough money to buy Mk9... It's been a long road, but I'm ready to put the myriad of tech I have to the test.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Welcome! Where do you new players live? /crosses fingers for Northeast NH

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2