What's new

[June 26-28] CEO'15. Orlando, Florida - $10k POT BONUS FROM NRS

SGX

Noob
Are there plans for a MKX team tournament? (like, a real one, not the single character team thing posted in the FB group)

Also, is Tanya legal?

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Please Register if you have not already!!!!

Normal Registration ($40) is available until June 1st

Late Registration ($50) is available from June 1st until June 21st. No more online registrations will be accepted after Sunday June 21st so that we can prepare pools/brackets for the event.

On Site Registration ($60) is considered Emergency Registration and is only available Thursday June 25th from 6-9PM & Friday until 6PM for any Official Saturday Tournaments. You cannot and will not be regionally or skill seeded if you sign up at the door and will be thrown into the first available byes of pre-made brackets.

maybe an announcement for MKX tomorrow????

Stream Schedule as of RIGHT NOW

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please Register if you have not already!!!!

Normal Registration ($40) is available until June 1st

Late Registration ($50) is available from June 1st until June 21st. No more online registrations will be accepted after Sunday June 21st so that we can prepare pools/brackets for the event.

On Site Registration ($60) is considered Emergency Registration and is only available Thursday June 25th from 6-9PM & Friday until 6PM for any Official Saturday Tournaments. You cannot and will not be regionally or skill seeded if you sign up at the door and will be thrown into the first available byes of pre-made brackets.

maybe an announcement for MKX tomorrow????

Stream Schedule as of RIGHT NOW
im 99.9% i registered

is there a way i can check?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
231 People Pre Registered for CEO already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/21/2015 IS THE LAST DAY TO PRE - REGISTER FOR CEO!
IF YOU DO NOT PRE REGISTER AND REGISTER AT THE DOOR YOU WILL GET THROWN IN TO A RANDOM POOL!
https://www.ceogaming.org/register

@Hollywood DMS can you promote this against to bring awareness to the late people.

Yeah, but the pictures had to go so the important information could get on the front page. I went ahead and enlarged the pot bonus text to compensate.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
**************UPDATE FROM JEBAILEY**************
As Registration comes to a close tonight just to give everyone an idea of what's next for CEO 2015 if it's your first or 6th time attending here you go:

After registration closes Max(King of Brackets) gets to work with creating everything to have up by Wednesday using help from the respective communities for seeding plus location for players to separate everyone. Once the initial pool list is posted by Tuesday evening for everyone and you will have about a day or so to let us know if there's anything wrong such as being grouped against a traveling friend or sibling first round. If you get a death pool, nothing can save you.

By Tuesday I will have a full on Primer on how to make the most of CEO 2015 for you including Final Schedule, How, when where for badges as players, spectators, vip etc and emergency registration for any games with Byes still available.

-I'll also post a easy to remember weblink on this page for people to try and meet up at the airport and take Taxi cabs together. Sadly UBER/LYFT are not allowed at the Orlando Airport.

Will have a list in this primer of all the main hall vendors, CEO merchandise for Sale and more from Gaming Generations, RecRoomMasters(Bringing their awesome stand up cabinets for everyone to try) Mad Catz, Drawp shirts, Dave School, Street Fighter V and Tekken Areas.

A Map of the Venue including 3 Ballrooms:
-20,000 sqft Main Hall for 8 Tournaments plus Main Hall Vendors
-10,000 sqft Smash Hall for Melee and Smash 4, 2 of our biggest tournaments ever
-6,000 sqft JebaileyLand Arcade with 16 Candy Cab Cabinets from Tony Majors, Cabinets from FreePlayFlorida and an entire side of the room dedicated to side events and casual setups from SoreThumbs Gaming
-Between all of these action packed halls will be 15 very talented artists ready to show you their fighting game character skills and more.

As always please keep a few things in mind to make this an enjoyable weekend:
-Be respectful to everyone, Across all the space we have the hotel can handle about 4,000 people.
-Listen to staff please, everyone is working super hard to ensure things run smoothly. If you have any problems with staff or other plays come find Jebailey, I won't be entering any tournaments on Saturday(Just Divekick cause well I'm in the game!) to make sure this weekend is about the players having fun and things running well
-Don't forget to bring your own controllers, converters, etc. For Smash WiiU We'll have Gamecube adapters already at every setup
-When you get your pools and pool schedules please do not be late, by Wednesday you will know where and when you have to be on Friday/Saturday
-For Team Tournaments those details will also be up Tuesday in the CEO Primer

I look forward to sharing more info with everyone Tuesday and hope you all have an amazing time next weekend. And my apologies for having to cap games, I'm always thinking of how to improve CEO and for 2016 I will have to start official tournaments on Friday to make the weekend more enjoyable for everyone.

CEO is all about you all,
Jebailey

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Update: WE'VE REACHED THE 256 PLAYER CAP!!! Everyone should STILL register tonight so we have proper seeding. Don't be mad if you're facing your homeboy in round 1 if you show up at the door.