What's new

[June 26-28] CEO'15. Orlando, Florida - $10k POT BONUS FROM NRS

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
WE HAVE MET THE 256 CAP!!! NOW WE ARE TRYING TO BREAK THE 300 REGISTERED PLAYERS!!!

CEO Returns for its 6th year with more space than ever. Over 40,000 Sq Ft of Gaming/Vendor and Artist Alley Space!

Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive : 8001 International Dr, Orlando, Florida 32819

The Event page will be the first place for any event updates so join in and share with friends to help make this the biggest and best CEO ever.

Biggest Announcements:
  • 2/17/15 $15k Pot bonus for Ultra SF4
  • 5/04/15 $10k Pot bonus for MKX
  • 5/12/15 $15k Pot bonus for Killer Instinct
  • 5/13/15 - Tekken 7 Will be playable all weekend at MADCATZ booth!

CEO 2010 started with just 300 attendees, 2014 had 2800 fighting game fans from 15 countries and 32 states come out. Thank You for your awesome support over the years, without you CEO would never be possible.

Here we go CEO 2015! I'm extremely proud to announce that CyberPower is the Presenting Sponsor this year. Also Registration is now LIVE onwww.ceogaming.org/register!

I'm really excited for what CyberPower is helping me accomplish this year. CEO will now have the production that everyone in attendance deserves and I can finally pull it off with their support. This year we'll have 3 Giant screens hanging from the ceiling with a full sound system. Throughout pools each screen will be displaying their stage and game but on Sunday everything will turn into the Finals showcased on Sunday.

Also ALL 10 Tournament Games will now have CEO 2015 Belts as well thanks to CyberPower! I will have a full statement release about the partnership(They're also the title sponsor of ComboBreaker In Chicago) later this week.

Thank you to everyone for helping CEO continue to grow and help us get to where we are now.
See you in JUNE!

All information in the post came straight from @CEO Jebailey himself.

The CEO 2015 Tournament List:

1. Ultra SF4
2. UMvC3
3. Smash 4 for WiiU
4. Smash Melee (Both Smash Games will be hosted in a new 10,000 sq ft Ballroom at the Wyndham!) Also Partnering with UCF Gaming Knights to Run Smash again
5. Killer Instinct
6. Mortal Kombat X(Waiting on release to determine System)
7. Guilty Gear Xrd
8. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
9. Tekken Tag Tournament 2(EVO Announced they'll have Tekken 7 there, While I can't plan for a T7 Tournaments, I'd like to bring back TTT2 and will be working hard to get Tekken 7 in some capacity at CEO for people to try since Namco announced they'd like to bring it to other events before EVO for people to check out.)

Additional CEO Tournaments:
10. Divekick

I really want to streamline everything and make sure CEO 2015 goes off without a hitch this year in terms of finals day(Pools have been starting perfectly on time in previous years thanks to the awesome staff) and what games get streamed throughout the weekend. Also gonna work my ass off to make sure Entrances for Sunday's games aren't half assed.

Team Tourneys and Doubles will be up to the community to host and plan on their own but I will promote signups and such for everyone to be aware when they get planned out.

I can't host everything but this year there is an addiitonal ballroom with 6,000 sq ft that I'm aiming to make a Casual Game Room plus for Side Tournaments hosted by the community, So if you really want another game there it's up to you to rally the troops and I'll do what I can to set aside the space and help you promote it. Games that I know few people would like to see such as KOF, UNIEL, BBCP Etc. Teams

Registration will begin on March 1st and things are always subject to change such as additional games or scheduling as we get closer to CEO but I'll be sure to announce accordingly.

Also with the massive lineup this year again Pools for the smaller games can start as early as 12 Noon this year on Friday(No earlier). So please start planning ahead and I'll get a tentative schedule up as early as I can so you'll know if a game starts on Friday. Also for Championships Belts, Without OneFrameLink last year they would not of been possible, They were not cheap. I'm working really hard to make them happen again this year and if I have to pay out of my personal pocket for them I'll make it happen for as many games as I can afford.

Also already planning for an Arcade Cabinet area and ALL of the artists from last year are already set to come back plus I'll have a few more spots open for tables.

One last Thing, FighterMania III.
It is on my agenda, however I'll be limiting it as of now to just 2(possibly 3) Events, The Finals for the 2v2 Tag Team Championships AND
The Ultra Royal Rumble that was cancelled last year. It WILL happen and I'll make up for it not happening last year.

Looking forward to this year everyone, Thank You again for your support and be sure to spread the word of CEO 2015 on June 26-28th with this event page and www.ceogaming.org

Hotel Rooms are available as well! Last year we filled up over 400 Rooms which I never imagined when starting CEO 6 years ago.www.ceogaming.org/location
Jebailey Out!

Want to see who has registered so far for ‪#‎CEO2015‬? It's still early so the numbers won't represent final turnout but you can check for errors and names here now on www.tinyurl.com/ceo2015list. Registration Closes June 21st. Price will go up on June 1st from $40-$50 so sign up before then to save money and help me prepare for the event.

Like Event Page : https://www.facebook.com/events/308650902648251/ for any updates for this Event

Want to see who has registered so far for ‪#‎CEO2015‬? It's still early so the numbers won't represent final turnout but you can check for errors and names here now on www.tinyurl.com/ceo2015list. Registration Closes June 21st. Price will go up on June 1st from $40-$50 so sign up before then to save money and help me prepare for the event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extremely excited to announce that Tekken 7 Will be Playable at the Mad Catz booth all weekend during CEO 2015!

Attachments

Last edited:

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
To all of the people that are CEO virgins please bring your swimming trunks as you will not want to miss the best pool party.

Just ask anybody.

Based80s

Noob
I'm in Largo, I'm a virgin to Tournaments. What do I need to know if I wanted to compete or just be a spectator?

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Definitely be there for ssbm,

But if on xbox, I won't enter mkx.

So hopefully it's on ps4.
MKX is going be on PS4 since EVO is doing PS4.

I'm in Largo, I'm a virgin to Tournaments. What do I need to know if I wanted to compete or just be a spectator?
Everything you need to know is on the website, http://www.ceogaming.org/

but if you have any other questions that are not in there please feel free to ask me.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
In case you didn't hear about the BREAKING NEWS over the weekend. Everyone with a CEO Badge this year will get 10% off at Popeye's across the street (and yes I've warned them they better have their biggest shipment of chicken ever available).

EVEN MORE BREAKING NEWS! EVERY ‪#‎CEO2015‬ Badge Holder will ALSO receive 10% off their food at Red Robin which is on property of the venue!

Next on my list of added perks to CEO, a discount on WaWa's which is almost open and it is RIGHT on the property of the hotel. Hope I can pull that off for everyone.

Also 19 VIP Badges are still up for grabs. To sweeten the VIP Deal I'mhappy to announce RecRoomMasters is putting up one of their awesome custom cabs(TV/Console purchase separately) in a special VIP only Raffle which gives you a 1 in 50 chance of winning it(will be shipped to your home after the event).

I'm not done yet. Stay Tuned.

Update from @CEO Jebailey

Tim Static

Adminerator

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Anyone who is planning on attending #CEO15 June 26-28 in Orlando, FL should definitely make sure you tune into KN's HellRaiser fundraiser & raffle stream next Saturday, March 28th!!

Here is the link for the raffle info: http://kombatnetwork.com/donate/raffles/
Here is the stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork
Here is the event thread: http://testyourmight.com/threads/kombatnetwork-is-gearing-up-for-mortal-kombat-x-and-needs-your-help.48787/page-3#post-1611594
Bump for KN Stream today!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Bump.

I kinda couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I checked with the Wyndham to see how many rooms are left on the CEO 2015 Room Block. We're nearly at 75% of the block sold! Last year around this time we were only at about 40% of that so don't forget to book and remember you don't pay until you actually check in. www.ceogaming.org/location.

I'll keep everyone posted as we get closer to selling out and to see if more can be added to the block.

Hurry up people! Rooms are almost sold out!

@Pig Of The Hut did you already book your room?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Bump.

I kinda couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I checked with the Wyndham to see how many rooms are left on the CEO 2015 Room Block. We're nearly at 75% of the block sold! Last year around this time we were only at about 40% of that so don't forget to book and remember you don't pay until you actually check in. www.ceogaming.org/location.

I'll keep everyone posted as we get closer to selling out and to see if more can be added to the block.

I haven't

I usually stay down the street a little for CEO but I'll consider it again soon

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Bump.

Just registered

E

Eldriken

Sounds amazing. CEO was really good last year, can't wait for this one too
Maybe this time we can do our FT10 $10 MM for Injustice? We were supposed to last time, but our plans got foiled 'cause I had to leave early. >_< I know MKX is gonna be the highlight and all that, but I still want to try and play some people in Injustice just for the Hell of it.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Maybe this time we can do our FT10 $10 MM for Injustice? We were supposed to last time, but our plans got foiled 'cause I had to leave early. >_< I know MKX is gonna be the highlight and all that, but I still want to try and play some people in Injustice just for the Hell of it.
Yeah I'm down for Injustice for sure. Especially because Injustice is supposed to be there I believe, Idk if it's going to be on 360 or PS4 though