What's new

[Jun 9, 2012] ECT4 - EVO 2012 Tournament Season - June 9-10 $1000 ON MK!!! (Morristown, NJ)

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Sucks that I can't make it, but I will stream monster this to no tomorrow. Best of luck to all of my PA brethren. Take this shit home.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Alright, not sure where to post this...

There will be a small side team tournament in Deadliest Warrior. Each team will have 4 members.

There is a great team battle mode in Deadliest Warrior where the winning player moves on with his remaining health to play the next player from the other team. Matches are 1 round and can take anywhere from 1 second to a minute.

The 4 teams will be:

Team VSM
Team WNBA
Team MAK
Team Online Warriors

Think about the 4 players you want on your team VSM, MAK, and Online Warriors.

This will be streamed in between pools 3-4 and 5-6. The winning team will be given action figures of Cyrax, robot Smoke, Sektor, and the 4th person will get a 6-pack of beer.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ooooo yea team online I guess??? Whatever team wants me I guess lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

...i'm still concerned about trying to borrow a converter. I would've bought one had I been certain I would attend earlier. Now that I am, everywhere I look online to buy, they're located in "Hong Kong" and didn't trust it would arrive on time. I dunno?! I'm really excited to go...

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
...i'm still concerned about trying to borrow a converter. I would've bought one had I been certain I would attend earlier. Now that I am, everywhere I look online to buy, they're located in "Hong Kong" and didn't trust it would arrive on time. I dunno?! I'm really excited to go...
I have the same converter. It took awhile, I will bring mine as well (Xbox to Ps3 I'm guessing correct?)

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Fuck man I just realized last night I didn't register online. I went all this time thinking I did now I have to wait in that long ass line tomorrow morning...I'm not even worried about paying the $40 I'm just very impatient.

Anyone else here competing in SCV?

And SwiftTomHanks since I'm not pre reg like I thought I was if I have ONE request it's to not be in MK Peanuts or blueNINE's pool. I live in RI and they're in MA and I probably play them the most offline out of who's attending.

Fuck man I just realized last night I didn't register online. I went all this time thinking I did now I have to wait in that long ass line tomorrow morning...I'm not even worried about paying the $40 I'm just very impatient.
Damn...a "...long ass line", really?! I'm impatient as well and didn't register. Oh well...

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming

Anyone else here competing in SCV?

And SwiftTomHanks since I'm not pre reg like I thought I was if I have ONE request it's to not be in MK Peanuts or blueNINE's pool. I live in RI and they're in MA and I probably play them the most offline out of who's attending.
Yea, no problem. When you register at the door I will be off to the side doing some stuff for MK. Just come find me. They also will ask for your hometown, so we always look at that when placing people.

I ended up having wisdom teeth shattered and pulled out of my head on Thursday so I wasn't able to make it :( sounds like it was fun tho, next time... Next time.