What's new

[Jun 29, 2013] ***UCC*** Texas Bar Fights Round XII (Fort Worth, TX)

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
Online registration open here: http://uppercutcircuit.com/UCC/texas-bar-fights-round-xii/texas-bar-fights-xii-registration/

***UCC Sanctioned Event - Earn Ranking points toward seeds at UCC in August 2013***

*** TEXAS BAR FIGHTS Proudly Presents ROUND XII***

Texas Bar Fights is where you PLAY MORE and get PAID MORE!!!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/502901533102353/

--When--
Saturday, June 29th, 2013
Sign up 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM - There will be no more signups after 12:30 to start Tournament at 1:00PM
We encourage you to Pre-register online to avoid standing in line or missing signups.

--Where--
Jake's Burgers Bar and Grill
6333 Camp Bowie Blvd
Suite 240
Ft. Worth, TX 76116
http://www.jakesuptown.com/locations/camp-bowie

--Tournament Schedule--
1:00pm SSF4:AE 2012, DOA, and INJUSTICE will Start
4:00pm UMvC3, SFxT, and TTT2 will start
7pm Finals on big screen top 4 for all games except AE and Marvel will be top 8

--Venue Fee/Game Entry Fees-- There will be a one time $5 online venue fee or $10 a the door when you sign up and each game will have its own entry fee listed below.

Games List and Consoles:

ULTIMATE MARVEL vs CAPCOM 3 -------------------$10 on XBOX
INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US-------------------------$10 on PS3
SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 A.E. 2012--------------- $10 on XBOX
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2-------------------------$10 on PS3
STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN 2013--------------------$10 on XBOX
DEAD OR ALIVE 5-----------------------------------------$5 on XBOX

--If your game is missing--.
Do to this being a one day event and size of venue the games are listed by recent trending or size of supported players.
Games not on the list will be considered based on signup list on the event page. Once a game gets 10 signups we will add it to PreReg.

--Details--
All setups will have the Evo monitors VH236Hs or their LED counterpart VH238Hs. They have been tested to be the same as the VH236H. HUGE venue with plenty of room, HOT Waitresses, and lots of good food and Alcohol! (NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS)
Setups will not be run with Uuer provided headsets since all the monitors have speakers, but you may wish to provide your own that do not interfere with the monitor speakers

PLEASE, BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS, IF YOU CAN, TO FACILITATE WITH THE SPEED OF THE TOURNAMENT.

Finals matches will be projected onto a big screen for everyone to watch with ease!

Please, please, PLEASE eat and drink at the venue.Jake's Bar and Grill has some of DFW's Best Burgers, and lots of beers/shots to choose from.

--Jeff (pkrstdnt), Kent (FocusFlute) and John (Kleners)

If I go to this, I wanna train for mk. If I play injustice it's just for shits and giggles. So I'm down.
This is basically the sentiment of most of the community, but sadly more people are into shits and giggles. At ufgt divekick had 171 entrants, marvel i stopped counting at 200, but was on track for like 250.

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
I'll go but if injustice stays relatively how it is now by the time of the event I'll probably just stop playing fighting games for awhile. I like injustice but between the nonstop jumping the interactebles and everything being safe I don't know how long I can stick with it. As far as mk I still love it but I haven't played more than twice in 5 or 6 months and I have no desire to train or level up in it anymore.

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
MK players, if you want to have your game at this TBF, make a list here with your names. We need commitment from at least ten players, and after that we will add it to the sign up list. You have two weeks to get it done and registered. Get to it!
https://www.facebook.com/events/502901533102353/

Announcement: This is a reminder that sign-ups for games at the venue will be shut down at 12:30. We recommend everyone to pre-register online, so you only have to show up when your game starts. We as tournament organizers will not wait on anyone to register late at the venue; sign up online and come leisurely to the venue. It is our goal to make everyone's experience at this event pleasurable, and running on time is a huge part of that experience. The schedule has been posted in the info above.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Seriously? ok, good thing i havent paid yet, lol. Time to edit.

LMAO.

Jokes aside, I can't make promises about being able to make it, but we will see. I just met someone who's been asking me about Bar Fights, gotta talk to him about it.

EDIT: Having taken a closer look at the date when this will happen, I know for a fact I won't go to this one because I'm headed to CEO instead. Florida, baby!

LMAO.

Jokes aside, I can't make promises about being able to make it, but we will see. I just met someone who's been asking me about Bar Fights, gotta talk to him about it.

EDIT: Having taken a closer look at the date when this will happen, I know for a fact I won't go to this one because I'm headed to CEO instead. Florida, baby!
:/ ok. Didnt know it was at the same time.
I'll register as Free-J L Whoro anyway... lol so that when i win and they take a picture they list me as that, ahahahaha

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
PureYeti

No mk which is a EVO game but you have Doa. Come on no one shows up for that ass game. Last tourney all doa did was take up the mk space

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Just a heads up for those who signed up for Injustice, there is a known glitch where your button preset changes mid match if you change it on the char select screen. I recommend you change it in the button check and not on char select screen. Just a heads up.

Does anyone know what the stage select rules are?

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
UCC Announcement:We are talking to Double Helix about brining KILLER INSTINCT to UCC in August and we need YOUR HELP! They want to know if there is a demand for it in DFW so now is our chance to let them know! Send an email to [email protected] with the title "Bring Killer Instinct to UCC tournament in Dallas, August 16th-18th". If you want to include a note about what you would like to see in the game, our scene here, any other positive thoughts that would be awesome!

I'll go but if injustice stays relatively how it is now by the time of the event I'll probably just stop playing fighting games for awhile. I like injustice but between the nonstop jumping the interactebles and everything being safe I don't know how long I can stick with it. As far as mk I still love it but I haven't played more than twice in 5 or 6 months and I have no desire to train or level up in it anymore.
Can you help me with the sektor matchup at the tournament? I want to figure out all my matchups by VXG so i can rep dfw well.

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
Can you help me with the sektor matchup at the tournament? I want to figure out all my matchups by VXG so i can rep dfw well.
Yeah man but I'm rusty as hell and really haven't played more than twice in 6 months or so. I still know a lot of sektor's gimmicks and general playstyle though so I can give you some decent info.

Yeah man but I'm rusty as hell and really haven't played more than twice in 6 months or so. I still know a lot of sektor's gimmicks and general playstyle though so I can give you some decent info.
thanks, i just want to learn what i can. when i was in chicago i only got 2 games against pimpimjim's sektor before someone barged in :/

I just moved to Dallas and I'm thinking about going to this. I would be playing MK and Injustice. I just wanted to make sure that a regular PS3 wireless controller that can be plugged in is ok to use. Also, this might be on the site but can you attend if you're 17 or is there an age limit since its at a bar?