What's new

[Jun 29, 2012] Red Bank Rumble presented by Shock and Summoning (Red Bank, NJ)

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
On June 29th and every two weeks after that is going to be red bank rumble. It takes place at Yestercades in red bank nj. One entree fee gets you access to unlimited mk9, and sf casuals as well as all the arcade machines. Yes they have the old school mk machines there as well! This will be streamed and If the turn out is good a tournament will be run on stream. They are trying to start a jersey mk9 scene and I'm all for it! If you are from south jersey and don't want to travel the entire way I'll Be giving rides to people. I can only fit a few in my car though.

Also I believe there will be ASus monitors!!

I'd love to be there, but without a ride I don't see it.
So unless someone would be going by my area or Swift is going(Which I unfortunately don't see happening much if at all at this point) then I'm stuck. :/

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I'd love to be there, but without a ride I don't see it.
So unless someone would be going by my area or Swift is going(Which I unfortunately don't see happening much if at all at this point) then I'm stuck. :/
I think there is a chance Swift might be going. I think he's just done with tournaments for a while. Like Majors. I'll talk to him.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Me being able to make it would depend on me being able to catch a ride with someone going there like Tetris Spirit's situation. I'm not sure if it'll happen, but if anyone is going near Lebanon, PA on their way here please let me know and I'll help chip in for whatever you need help with. I would just need to know a while in advance obviously, so I can get work off for the weekend. Don't worry, I'm not Leatherface either.

Thanks for the tag.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
If I can find transport that would be the best. Preferably guys who are close to me :p. I would pay for Gas.

Wow, nice! I've been waiting for the next local Red Bank casual since I missed Revolution X. Maybe I'll bring a friend too. I wish I could bring some of you, but you PA guys live 2 hours away from me. :/

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Troy let me know if you want me to edit this thread and make it the default RBR forum. Players, September 29 the great venue YesterCades will be hosting MK streamed by KombatNetwork. Anyone in the tristate area and beyond please consider attending. It does not disappoint. $15 venue fee gets you access to casuals and all night arcade cabinets/pinball from 7PM until 2AM. The typical day pass for YesterCades is $25 so that is a $10 discount off the venue, and remember that tournament entry fee is extra, which I believe we'll be reducing to $5.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Troy let me know if you want me to edit this thread and make it the default RBR forum. Players, September 29 the great venue YesterCades will be hosting MK streamed by KombatNetwork. Anyone in the tristate area and beyond please consider attending. It does not disappoint. $15 venue fee gets you access to casuals and all night arcade cabinets/pinball from 7PM until 2AM. The typical day pass for YesterCades is $25 so that is a $10 discount off the venue, and remember that tournament entry fee is extra, which I believe we'll be reducing to $5.
I was going to make a thread for next week today when i get home from work.