What's new

[Jun 28, 2013] CEO 2013 Fighting Game Championships 6/28-6/30 Orlando, FL (Orlando, FL)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Last year: wrestling ring

This year: CEO will take place.....IN A STEEL CAGE!

A man can dream, right?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If I had a way from Jersey to Florida that didn't break my back or my bank, I'd love to make it this year.
It's the weekend before my birthday :D.

Just a couple quick updates and sorry for being bare bones here.

Injustice is being hosted on XBOX (MK Komplete on PS3) and here is the ruleset we'll be using. Also As it stands, Lobo/Batgirl are allowed. I'm still waiting on Scorpion feedback cause all I'm reading is how strong he currently is.

You can see how many people have pre regged for what games www.tinyurl.com/ceo2013

http://ceogaming.org/rules/injustice

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just a couple quick updates and sorry for being bare bones here.

Injustice is being hosted on XBOX (MK Komplete on PS3) and here is the ruleset we'll be using. Also As it stands, Lobo/Batgirl are allowed. I'm still waiting on Scorpion feedback cause all I'm reading is how strong he currently is.

You can see how many people have pre regged for what games www.tinyurl.com/ceo2013

http://ceogaming.org/rules/injustice
Thanks. 88 for Injustice pre-regged! Wait, does that mean the Crazy 88's will be killing at CEO? ;)

KingRey

Noob
With Injustice already having 103 people registered I am surprised that MK only has 19. I would have thought that MK would have had at least 30 by now.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Anyone still looking for a room? I have a room and the guys that were supposed to be with me bailed so if its just me atm. Hit me up if you're interested

Vogue

Noob
He's trying to hide his tech you can tell. I loved that GL who was using the MB f3 to hit over the MB teleport. But he still lost.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I hope to see a Bane place high or if not, at least an assortment of chars. I'm praying to Zod it's not just scorpions

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Highlight of pools:

DEG (Scorpion) beats Rico Suave (Black Adam)
Rico Suave (Aquaman) beat DEG (Scorpion)
DEG (Harley Quinn) beats Rico Suave (Aquaman)

and now PR Balrog (Killer Frost) vs 16-BIT (Killer Frost)