What's new

[Jun 2, 2012] [June 2nd-3rd] Northwest Majors 4 Road to EVO 2012! (Des Moines, WA)

it has come to my attention that wireless pads are not allowed. im a converter short.
If there is anyone with an extra one they would be willing to lend or sell me and is attending this tourny please contact me ASAP I'll be staying in the sleep inn hotel for the tourney
I would like nothing more but to compete at NWM

McNasty

Moist.
it has come to my attention that wireless pads are not allowed. im a converter short.
If there is anyone with an extra one they would be willing to lend or sell me and is attending this tourny please contact me ASAP I'll be staying in the sleep inn hotel for the tourney
I would like nothing more but to compete at NWM
we should have you covered if not we can be extra careful desynching after matches.

McNasty

Moist.
Who's bringing setups? ASUS monitor plus console?
I have one.

Added some sponsors:
http://www.brokentier.com/
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/

ANYONE know someone at NetherRealm? Since we have Autumn Games (SkullGirls) and Namco (SC and T6) on board I want Neatherrealm on board also! IF YOU KNOW someone at Nether, hit them up about NWM4
I believe their sponsorship took quite some time to process but its worth a shot colt hecterrific

McNasty

Moist.
How hard is it adjust to playing on a Asus monitor?
What do you play on currently? What character? Crt you wont have any problems adapting but a big lcd that hasnt been in game mode id recomend getting in as many casuals as possible. Will you guys be here friday night?

MoFuzz

Noob
Staying at the Sleep Inn from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, we should definitely get games in before/during/after tournament hours.

How many setups you guys have so far? Trying to see if we should bring another down...

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
What do you play on currently? What character? Crt you wont have any problems adapting but a big lcd that hasnt been in game mode id recomend getting in as many casuals as possible. Will you guys be here friday night?
I play on a 47 inch led. Not sure if I want to tell anyone my mains yet lol...ill have a tough enough time competing as it is. We should be there Friday night though. I'm looking forward to meeting all the Canadian players. Some people have been calling this tourney Canada part two lol.

McNasty

Moist.
Staying at the Sleep Inn from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, we should definitely get games in before/during/after tournament hours.

How many setups you guys have so far? Trying to see if we should bring another down...
Me and a friend have atleast 1 at the tourney there should be roughly 3 maybe more if you can bring one please do!

Immortal Kombat it shouldnt be too bad its worse going the other way from an asus to a laggy tv.