What's new

Match-up Discussion Juicy VIII.c: My Final(ized) MU chart

DJT no lose money matches @gross :p also yeah GL beats batman. I dare any batman to challenge him ft10 in a MM, he will rack up dat mula :p
@Denzell @FOREVER KING Although I think batman loses this match up, I feel I have a very strong handle on it.

Money matches don't prove match up numbers, but I would love to play DJT in a ft10 If we ever find ourselves at the same tournament again. Hopefully I can make it to EVO this year, but right now thats not looking too good. Any plans on coming out here to the east coast?

Last edited:
@Denzell @FOREVER KING Although I think batman loses this match up, I feel I have a very strong handle on it.

Money matches don't prove match up numbers, but I would love to play DJT in a ft10 If we ever find ourselves at the same tournament again. Hopefully I can make it to EVO this year, but depending right now thats not looking too good. Any plans on coming out here to the east coast?
We could go to TCW actually if we plan things out and stuff. We definitely want to go to an EC event so we will see what we can do to attend one since once may hits we are out of school.

Im in the same boat about school. that and other circumstances make it very difficult for me to travel. :-/
I feel ya bro, life definitely happens. If anything, try to come to evo the second yr if u can. Me and DJT will try to make TCW and CEO. (Maybe another east coast event like ECT but we will see what happens)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
For sure GL wins the mu 6-4. I'll play any batman to prove it.
There we go! @cR WoundCowboy @GGA 16 Bit , take notes. THIS is how you matchup cop correctly. The most important part of DJT's post is the last two words. Notice he's not saying "This is the matchup because I know everything and because I said so and I'm never wrong," he is saying "This is the matchup and I'll play anyone to PROVE IT." I love it.

If you guys want to become any kind of somewhat decent matchups cops, you're going to have to learn to do this. You need to learn how to prove your matchups that you have opinions on, not just spouting random nonsense for the sake of talking. Wound I never want to hear you opinion on the Green Lantern vs Batman matchup again until you take this man up DJT on his offer. Until then, stick to the stuff you know. You know Sinestro's matchups pretty well (Except for Batman and Scorpion and Batgirl) but you know NOTHING about Batman.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
There we go! @cR WoundCowboy @GGA 16 Bit , take notes. THIS is how you matchup cop correctly. The most important part of DJT's post is the last two words. Notice he's not saying "This is the matchup because I know everything and because I said so and I'm never wrong," he is saying "This is the matchup and I'll play anyone to PROVE IT." I love it.

If you guys want to become any kind of somewhat decent matchups cops, you're going to have to learn to do this. You need to learn how to prove your matchups that you have opinions on, not just spouting random nonsense for the sake of talking. Wound I never want to hear you opinion on the Green Lantern vs Batman matchup again until you take this man up DJT on his offer. Until then, stick to the stuff you know. You know Sinestro's matchups pretty well (Except for Batman and Scorpion and Batgirl) but you know NOTHING about Batman.
lol I don't care. Your logic of "proving" things is still flawed.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I'm really curious about this point about batmans slide being punishable on hit.
Isn't it only -1? Which makes me think the only way you're getting punished is if you're not blocking.
Extreme downplaying

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion

Money matches don't prove match up numbers, but I would love to play DJT in a ft10 If we ever find ourselves at the same tournament again. Hopefully I can make it to EVO this year, but right now thats not looking too good. Any plans on coming out here to the east coast?
I hope we can play this mu. It is very strategic in my opinion. Like it isn't like a dominant 6-4 . batman can definitely compete for sure

I'm really curious about this point about batmans slide being punishable on hit.
Isn't it only -1? Which makes me think the only way you're getting punished is if you're not blocking.
Extreme downplaying
The game says slide on hit is negative 17, but GL cannot punish it with lift, so its anywhere between negative 7 (punishable by flashes wake up attack) and 10 (not punishable by GL's Lantern's might) Id guess its negative 9. Now this is ONLY ONLY if the opponent who is getting hit by the slide DOES NOT tech roll. Try it out in training room against BG's uppercut/flashes uppercut/Lex's Corp Charge and youll see the difference between tech roll and Not tech rolling AI's set to wake up

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Funny, you haven't played him in almost a year.

"Yeah I only lose to Batman whenever I play him, but I haven't played him in a while so I haven't lost to him in a while" lol
I played you like 3 months ago lol. Also, you had to counterpick Gross at MLG. Your Batman got bodied by him.

ForeverKing

I played you like 3 months ago lol. Also, you had to counterpick Gross at MLG. Your Batman got bodied by him.
I like how you ignore the stuff you can't say anything about, like me gross DJT and Dartharma all agreeing the matchup, you being able to prove anything, etc

You don't reply to the stuff you have 0 to say about lol. That's cool.

Also I didn't know we were counting online matches, because I definitely beat you online multiple occasions after SCR. So your "i havent lost in a year" would be highly inaccurate. If we arent counting online, then you've just always lost

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I like how you ignore the stuff you can't say anything about, like me gross DJT and Dartharma all agreeing the matchup, you being able to prove anything, etc

You don't reply to the stuff you have 0 to say about lol. That's cool.

Also I didn't know we were counting online matches, because I definitely beat you online multiple occasions after SCR. So your "i havent lost in a year" would be highly inaccurate. If we arent counting online, then you've just always lost
It's a circular argument. I don't think the MU is being explored based on the things that Batmen have said about the MU (backdashing B13 isn't a big deal). And no, at the same tournament that I lost to you, we went even in casuals in a MU that I didn't know. I have won the latest sets that we have played. The problem is that you are probably declining with Batman because you are wasting time playing Flash, Grundy, and Martian when you could still be grinding MUs with Batman. I don't trust many of your MU opinions because it appears that you jump ship to a different character when you struggle. You are a good player but you are not known for sticking with a character, which makes me question whether or not you actually grind MUs.

ForeverKing

It's a circular argument. I don't think the MU is being explored based on the things that Batmen have said about the MU (backdashing B13 isn't a big deal). And no, at the same tournament that I lost to you, we went even in casuals in a MU that I didn't know. I have won the latest sets that we have played. The problem is that you are probably declining with Batman because you are wasting time playing Flash, Grundy, and Martian when you could still be grinding MUs with Batman. I don't trust many of your MU opinions because it appears that you jump ship to a different character when you struggle. You are a good player but you are not known for sticking with a character, which makes me question whether or not you actually grind MUs.
I grind my matchups, that's how I know them. That's how I know it's a bad matchup, that's why I counterpick. If I was the only person saying xyz was a bad matchup it'd be different, but it's literally the world vs you on some matchups and you still think your right over everyone else. Like I've said in the past, I've played vs every single character in the game with Batman at least over 200 to 300 times, some characters even more than that. And on top of that I play every single character in the game, and I've played every single character in the game vs top Batman players (aka Dartharma, PL, Nubcakes, Slayer, Bigboy, etc.)

So not only do I know matchups from Batman's side 100 times over, but I also know matchups from the OTHER CHARACTER'S perspective as well. Trust me, nobody on this planet knows Batman in Injustice better than I do. Why do you think I never lose to Batman? I know Batman so well, I could probably beat all the top Batman players in long sets with like 15-20 different characters. I block all his mixups on reactions, I pushblock so he loses bats, my defense is so good it's impossible for Batman to open me up. I'll block 30 second blockstrings until the Batman player has no resources, that's when he's done. Who cares about his chip damage, it's very miniscule.

Anyways I'm not trying to say Batman's a bad character, that's not the point of this post. He's decent, but once you know how to fight him he's done. Especially if you have a good D2, ggs. And nobody knows how to fight him better than me, because I know him better than anyone else. If anyone has the best grasp on his matchup chart, it's me. I grind all of Batman's matchups, from both perspectives Batman and the other character. Nobody would know Batman's matchups better than I would, I have fought with him over 10000 times and fought against him 1000's of times as well with different characters