What's new

Tech Joker OTG

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So if most of you guys know about Jokers little Chattering teeth which may I say, IS BLOCKABLE, then let me add sone more tech for your bag of tricks in the corner /pun.
Pretty much, after you do Jokers Crowbar whether you Ex it or not, you can OTG them with B1 or Another Crowbar. So you can pretty much endlessly mix them up in the corner and keep reseting thm over and over again. Its a semi tight frame, but its possible.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So if most of you guys know about Jokers little Chattering teeth which may I say, IS BLOCKABLE, then let me add sone more tech for your bag of tricks in the corner /pun.
Pretty much, after you do Jokers Crowbar whether you Ex it or not, you can OTG them with B1 or Another Crowbar. So you can pretty much endlessly mix them up in the corner and keep reseting thm over and over again. Its a semi tight frame, but its possible.
blown up by wake up

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
What pig said. Not to mention you can react to the crowbar and get full combo punished. Ggs

...after you do Jokers Crowbar [f3] whether you Ex [f3, meter burn] it or not, you can OTG them with B1 or Another Crowbar. So you can pretty much endlessly mix them up in the corner and keep resetting them over and over again. Its a semi tight frame, but its possible.
great idea. i had to review what an otg is.

if i understand joo's video correctly, an otg continues a combo while opponent is in a knockdown state, therefore it's basically a combo continuation.

the idea i feel you have is stuffing wake-up options. unfortunately b1 (low toe knife) or another f3 (overhead crowbar) doesn't beat out wake-up moves with invincibility on start-up such as killer frost's slide or joker's acid flower.

the only move with joker that stand resets the opponent (so the opponent can't do a wake-up attack) at the end of a combo is his acid flower.

i've not come across a move with joker that beats out an opponent's invincible wake-up attack. an armored move won't stuff but will absorb and allow for punishment.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
great idea. i had to review what an otg is.

if i understand joo's video correctly, an otg continues a combo while opponent is in a knockdown state, therefore it's basically a combo continuation.

the idea i feel you have is stuffing wake-up options. unfortunately b1 (low toe knife) or another f3 (overhead crowbar) don't beat out wake-up moves with invincibility on start-up such as killer frost's slide or joker's acid flower.

the only move with joker that stand resets the opponent (so the opponent can't do a wake-up attack) at the end of a combo is his acid flower.

i've not come across a move with joker that beats out an opponent's invincible wake-up attack. an armored move won't stuff but will absorb and allow for punishment.
But if you B1 fast enough, they CANT even wake up, even if they have invincibility frames. It picks them up from off the ground. OTging in MK/Injustice and OTGING in marvel are 2 different concepts lol

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Edit: WHY ISNT ANYBODY TESTING THIS FFF
I tested it. It's really good if you want to avoid your opponents wake up in the corner all together and get some chip damage with b1 flower.

Beats out everything in the game.

Yes even superman 2 frame super does not come out.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I tested it. It's really good if you want to avoid your opponents wake up in the corner all together and get some chip damage with b1 flower.

Beats out everything in the game.

Yes even superman 2 frame super does not come out.
someone promote this to an article ;;