What's new

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle discussion

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
PROS: Interesting playstyle, and graphics
CONS: Every character looks like a flaming weirdo, and the combo system is broken as hell with tons of 100% combos.

Hope they make a game with the same play style and graphics with normal fighting styles and a better fighting engine/system. Then THAT would be HYPE!

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
PROS: Interesting playstyle, and graphics
CONS: Every character looks like a flaming weirdo, and the combo system is broken as hell with tons of 100% combos.

Hope they make a game with the same play style and graphics with normal fighting styles and a better fighting engine/system. Then THAT would be HYPE!
People dont seem to realize this, least those that dont have the game, but a majority of the 100% combos have been patched out. The ones for the new chars should be dealt with soon as well. Also, you seem to mistake Flaming Weirdo, with absolutely Fabulous.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
People dont seem to realize this, least those that dont have the game, but a majority of the 100% combos have been patched out. The ones for the new chars should be dealt with soon as well. Also, you seem to mistake Flaming Weirdo, with absolutely Fabulous.
Fabulously LAME AS HELL! But, fighting with Horses is Ummm...Interesting to say the least!

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Neat, that is quite a bit of characters.
That it is, but when people say Diego, I always have to ask for clarification...
Scary Monster Diego, or Alt universe diego, because the second would probably just be a reskinned Dio.

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
That it is, but when people say Diego, I always have to ask for clarification...
Scary Monster Diego, or Alt universe diego, because the second would probably just be a reskinned Dio.

I say Scary Monster, and his GHA could be changing into alt universe Diego. Timestop horse combos, lets go!

Is there any actual confirmation on when NA/EU is getting this game? Except for that article I posted awhile back in here, I only see sites saying it's coming to both NA and EU in 2014, instead of late 2013.