What's new

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle discussion

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Me it's probably going to be:

Main: DIO-favorite character and favorite arc. nuff said.

Subs: Dio Brando-same thing. favorite character, and the anime has brought this arc really close to being my second favorite.

Johnathan-love the anime incarnation. also, SUNLIGHT YELLOW....OVERDRIVU!!!~!!!

Joseph-favorite joestar and right now second favorite arc

Kars-really close for second favorite villain, and i love his light mode. plus that cowboy hat was baller as fuck.

Reedoms

Noob
I wish they were a bit more specific other than '2014.' Hopefully it's somewhere around February or March.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Well, I already posted this in the Random discussion thread, but this is slightly relevant.
Yay for never having used Narancia, hell I didnt even check his moveset during my recording. Huzzah for going in blind.

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
Well, I already posted this in the Random discussion thread, but this is slightly relevant.
Yay for never having used Narancia, hell I didnt even check his moveset during my recording. Huzzah for going in blind.
That was the TGS trailer for more characters...
But on that fact, is it safe to assume at the stuff at the end that those 2 will also be 1/2 price (300 yen)?

lol was about to post the Lisa-Lisa/Old Joestar video actually.

Lisa looks super flashy, tons of somersaults and flips in her moveset. I find it funny how Old Joestar uses Hermit Purple more in this game than he does in the manga and previous game combined lol.

Definitely hyped to see these characters, as well as Vanilla Ice and Baoh, do work when they release (I'm reading Stone Ocean atm, so I know next to nothing about the character that was revealed with Ice).

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
lol was about to post the Lisa-Lisa/Old Joestar video actually.

Lisa looks super flashy, tons of somersaults and flips in her moveset. I find it funny how Old Joestar uses Hermit Purple more in this game than he does in the manga and previous game combined lol.

Definitely hyped to see these characters, as well as Vanilla Ice and Baoh, do work when they release (I'm reading Stone Ocean atm, so I know next to nothing about the character that was revealed with Ice).

I do like that he has hermit purple on in this, but that just makes me wonder if he's going to have a stand style or a hamon style, or both.

I'm hyped for all of them, I'm actually gonna get some more yen cards so I can get them. I hope they stay with the NA version.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
I do like that he has hermit purple on in this, but that just makes me wonder if he's going to have a stand style or a hamon style, or both.

I'm hyped for all of them, I'm actually gonna get some more yen cards so I can get them. I hope they stay with the NA version.
If I had to guess he probably will have Ripple, with Hermit showing up for most of his special moves.
And I do hope, if we change versions, we keep our progress, because I just a few days ago managed to get everything from Campaign 1, and I don't want to go through all that again.