What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Johnny Cage just got Konfirmed by NRS

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Sheeeeiiiitt, hope he's story mode playable only, but if he is rostered Jax and Sonya probably will be too. Maybe even Sindel.

Not looking forward to playing MKX:FVE (family values edition)

He pretty much confirmed no anamality too..

trufenix

bye felicia
Geez they took it down? Ok people need to settle down over there. Its a video game character reveal and character we all knew was gonna be in. They are acting like the Militaries top secret launch codes got leaked here. They treat leaks like its the ending of a book, where they know if people already know how it ends they wont buy it. If anything this is just making the legions of JC fans who were waiting for Johnnys confirmation before preordering to mash the buy button. Seriously now, NDA are in place to preserve the profitability of a product. Leaks for this game dont cost them customers, they need to settle down.
This has nothing to do with customers or some insane conspiracy. It has everything to do with media outlets paying them cold hard cash for the right to do interviews and trailers and reveals before the other guys. If IGN hands them a grand to be the first person to talk about Kenshi and then someone else goes and leaks Kenshi, IGN isn't likely to pay you a grand the next time.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I've never seen that trailer. It was great.

Im taking you out, and you out, and you out, and you out.... to dinner. Lmao
Yeah it was... It was in the mk9 story mode too...
Sheeeeiiiitt, hope he's story mode playable only, but if he is rostered Jax and Sonya probably will be too. Maybe even Sindel.

Not looking forward to playing MKX:FVE (family values edition)

He pretty much confirmed no anamality too..
If you are not looking forward to it then well don't play it... No one here will cry it's okay...
I have bad news for you...
this without a Wade Barret gif is unacceptable... Lol

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Can someone explain the mobile shit exactly? Not familiar with Injustice's system. What is it and how does it affect the real game on my console?