What's new

General/Other John Stewart skin confirmed free.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Not a fan of the beard, which John Stewart is this based on?
While I can't say for certain, it is a mix up of John Stewart from the comics (hair/no beard) and the John Stewart from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon (bald/beard), who most resembles no.1 in the Injustice concept art for him:

For reference, Comics John Stewart:

Justice League Unlimited John Stewart:

SZSR

Noob
While I can't say for certain, it is a mix up of John Stewart from the comics (hair/no beard) and the John Stewart from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon (bald/beard), who most resembles no.1 in the Injustice concept art for him:

Huh, cool I guess. but im feeling the comics version a lot more. Beggars cant be choosers though, ill gladly take hybrid John over no John at all.

He looks like Idris Elba, which is awesome because he is my #1 pick to play GL if they ever do a reboot with John.

Pretty weird that it's a free. They could do a Lantern Corps pack with this skin +2 sinestro skins that everyone's been asking, which would sell like hotcakes

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What's so bad about the beard? It's a man beard, not some stupid stylized, neatly shaven beard like Zod has. He looks a bit beefier than Hal, to me, I can see the Idris in there as well.

Also, nice touch giving him the glowy eyes, Hal doesn't have those.

---

I hate that they gave him the same lines(from what we've seen so far), it wouldn't have hurt to have had him say some different things.

I hope that they give him the YoloSwag420 Lantern win background, because the default GL background looks like shit. Seriously, it's like a bunch of cardboard cut-outs over a green screen.

chores

bad at things

first one looks like DMX

I only knew about Green Lantern from the Justice League when I was a kid, and he was one of my favorite characters-

I'm so psyched to see the GL I remember I might actually pick up the character :)

I think it's awesome that they finally assembled the entire Justice League roster from the first two seasons.

Now all we need is Aquaman with a beard as well and I'm set.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
this the only costume i'm playing every tourney. who cares about Hal when you got john stewart. dat beard son!! aha