What's new

[Jan 21, 2013] SoCal Regionals 2013 (Irvine, CA)

Krayzie, i see 10:00 am on saturday is set for completion of additional pools, if i could be put on saturday, and put denzell in the latest pool friday, that'd be great. Dab and Flawed are riding with us, so I'll let dem know of the situation.

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Krayzie, i see 10:00 am on saturday is set for completion of additional pools, if i could be put on saturday, and put denzell in the latest pool friday, that'd be great. Dab and Flawed are riding with us, so I'll let dem know of the situation.
Can't make any promises for Saturday pools. I'm thinking about running pools 1, 2 & 3 on Friday and pool 4 on Saturday morning. Perhaps that will help people with their schedules. Please also keep in mind that if 4 of you need pools 3 & 4 there will be 2 of you in each pool.

Can't make any promises for Saturday pools. I'm thinking about running pools 1, 2 & 3 on Friday and pool 4 on Saturday morning. Perhaps that will help people with their schedules. Please also keep in mind that if 4 of you need pools 3 & 4 there will be 2 of you in each pool.
alright i'll discuss this with them right now, and see how I can handle this situation. thanks for the suggestions and help, really appreciate that. Couldn't have SCR without vegas and socal going at it like we always do and having super hype matches, WC all day baby. Plust with arizon and norcal and utah coming through, man we going to blow the community away.

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
alright i'll discuss this with them right now, and see how I can handle this situation. thanks for the suggestions and help, really appreciate that. Couldn't have SCR without vegas and socal going at it like we always do and having super hype matches, WC all day baby. Plust with arizon and norcal and utah coming through, man we going to blow the community away.
That's good to hear.

Folux182

Noob
TenZeRo7 Hey i was talking to Krayzie about pools. My room mate are having transportation issues and we wont be able to make until after the first pool started. So SwoleSmoke and Folux182 would appreciate it if we could be placed in different pools after Pool 1. Thanks :)

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
TenZeRo7 Hey i was talking to Krayzie about pools. My room mate are having transportation issues and we wont be able to make until after the first pool started. So SwoleSmoke and Folux182 would appreciate it if we could be placed in different pools after Pool 1. Thanks :)
Shouldn't be a problem.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
When will pools be posted? Are there door registrations that will hold this up?

I won't be in Cali until about 8pm Thursday night and it would be nice to know in advance. Thanks TenZeRo7

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
When will pools be posted? Are there door registrations that will hold this up?

I won't be in Cali until about 8pm Thursday night and it would be nice to know in advance. Thanks TenZeRo7
I will post pools very early tomorrow morning (5am-ish). There will be limited registration at the door.