What's new

[Jan 19, 2013] Rockem Sockem January 19th Regional Tourney (Charlotte, NC)

When: Saturday January 19th

Venue:
Hilton Charlotte University Place: Glenwaters Room
8629 J M Keynes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262

Time:12pm – 12am
Registration starts at 12pm and ends at 2pm.

Venue fee:
$8 – when you preregister before December 23rd
$10 – when you register before January 13th
$15 – at the door

Majors: $10
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition 2012 (360 Now)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360)
Street Fighter x Tekken 2013 (360)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
King of Fighters XIII (PS3)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Soul Caliber V(PS3)
Persona 4 (PS3)
Smash Brothers:
Brawl & Melee (Wii & Game Cube)

$5
Melty Blood (PC)
Arcana Hearts (PS3)
Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3)

PS3 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS ARE BANNED!!!!!!!
PS3 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS ARE BANNED!!!!!!! I have PS3 controllers with the battery disabled for use if you need one. They are free but I will need your ID for you to check one out.If you have a controller that uses an RF plug in that is wireless I will allow it. As long as It will not stay synced with the system when removed.

Also, tune in Wednesday at a chance to win a RESE Gift Card or a Mk9 Pdp Stick. More details below!!
http://testyourmight.com/threads/jan-17-2013-mk9-rese-lunch-money-charlotte-nc.26971/

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
It's not looking so good. My brother had seizure two days ago and I need to watch him for a while. I really wanna go though. :(

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
It's not looking so good. My brother had seizure two days ago and I need to watch him for a while. I really wanna go though. :(
You definitely need to take care of that man, I wish you both the best brotha! Hopefully I will get to see you next month, its been a while. It turns out I might not be able to go either because my roommate might not be able to drive there anymore. I would just be doing too much driving going to charlotte and back one day and Atlanta and back the next.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2