What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Video Thread

So it's looking like Shotgun is the go to variation now? I was hoping Full Auto would have a meaningful buff, but it honestly seems like they did everything for Shotgun.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
So it's looking like Shotgun is the go to variation now? I was hoping Full Auto would have a meaningful buff, but it honestly seems like they did everything for Shotgun.
I wish I had an answer for you, but I haven't played Full Auto in like 2 months. It's not really my play style. I've always enjoyed Shotgun, and now she's quite viable with the new patch.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
FA definitely got more damage potential in all her BnBs.

And her new gimmicky mix up doesn't hurt [unless it lands, then it hurts the fuck out of your opponent]

GAMETIME

I Bring Knives To A Gun Fight !
Any one have any full auto combos I can use for the new ex ground pound launcher ?

SaturnFrost

HT Jacqui Enthusiast Skin Mod Creator
Yes, exactly. It's only a launcher when unbuffed. An unblockable launcher that OTGs would be stupid (looking at you MK9 Jax)
Yeah i figured such. It would be broken; unblockable and launcher at once. I wasn't aware that the pop up existed because I keep my jacqui buffed and rarely use the EX ground slam.