What's new

"It has begun!" MKX Promo Banners Spotted at E3, Game to be shown all three days

Nothing will stop me from seeing these streams. Not my Job, environmental crisis, or armed insurrection. Everything is on hold.

trufenix

bye felicia
WB is not fucking around. It's sad Disney isn't pushing Marvel this hard, with their movie success they should be pushing the quality games instead we get garbage like Amazing Spiderman 2. )=

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
OMG They have remade Gauntlet?
When is the E3 streams going to be live and where can I watch on android phone?

I'm trying to recreate my hype for last time I was this excited.

I found myself watching this video again, and remembering how CRAZY INSANELY excited I got to see this game initially.

And that's probably only half the excitement I'll feel if they do something similar with MKX at this next E3

If you listen you can hear the crowd go completely apeshit when they first see Flash and Superman's supermoves.

I want something similar to this to happen again.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Seeing a huge Arkham Knight billboard next to a huge Mortal Kombat X billboard is enough for me to finish myself off already.

trufenix

bye felicia
Can we pretty please with sugar on top just have 1 thread with all the E3 shit in it and not wind up with a new thread every single time somebody posts an interview or youtube rant or random tweet from the floor?