What's new

Is this guy human?

Kazlaz

Noob
: ) haha i was wondering what you where talking about till the second round i would love to learn how to do that i bet his fingers are on fire

ded

Elder God
the game was a little laggy so i miss some stuff, it was luck that there was no lag at the actuall inf

lol shock can do this just as well
anyone esle who can do it btw just as well?

Derek

Noob
First time I've ever even seen someone get Reptile's inf. more than 60 percent in an actual match, good shit ded_. If only you had a 360 and XBL.

jdub03

Noob
Oh my :shock: . That was simply amazing. Especially the added uppercuts at the end. Is this not possible on 360. Ive tried and failed. Although I'm not that experienced with infinites.

dreemernj

Ambassador
jdub03 said:
Oh my :shock: . That was simply amazing. Especially the added uppercuts at the end. Is this not possible on 360. Ive tried and failed. Although I'm not that experienced with infinites.
It would work the same on 360 as in that video.

ded

Elder God
i had really better reptile footage but not recorded :/

one of the best was against -km- i think when i got 60%+ combo vs nigthwolf after popup while i was invisible and then uppercut juggling after finish him ^^

I'm getting there. I got 4 juggles in without an uppercut, whereas only last week I couldn't even get one.

I have to say though - it's mostly for fun. Unless youre one of the elite who can do 4+ juggles consistantly on various characters, it's pretty useless. Alot of simple auto-combos do more damage. So to me it's just for show.