What's new

Is there any easy combos with Ermac that are about 50%

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I just need a good 50% combo that is easy, I can do a basic combo thats is HK, LP, JK, TP, TKS, aahp, JK, Sweep = 44% <--- I need something that advances this a little bit.

All of his good Combos start with an aahp.

Try this,

aahp, TKS, aaHPHP, Jk, Tp, TKS, aaHPHP JK

Its 52% I think. A little Harder is,

aahp, TKS, aaHPHP, Jk, TKS, aaHPHP, JK, Sweep.

60%+

Check out his guide, next time your online, let me know And I will show you some.

dreemernj

Ambassador
punch starter, HK, LP, JK, TKS, aaHP,HP, aaHP, JK 8 hits 52%

HK, LP, JK, teleport punch, TKS, HK, LP, aaHP, fireball 8 hits 46% <- with this one, you get them in the TKS, run in, and hit HK, LP right as they hit the ground and you can get the popup combo again. Then aaHP, fireball.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
abc ur dead0 said:
aahp, TKS, aaHPHP, Jk, Tp, TKS, aaHPHP JK
In this one, you will not be able to get the second TKS due to the 5th hit disabling it. Take out the TP and it will work.

I like doing this one:

TKS, aahphp, TP (whiff), aahp, aajk, TKS, aahphp, aahp, jk

You can leave out the 3rd aahp at the end of the combo if you have troubles getting it or if you are fighting shang/sheeva/kung who are hard to juggle.

I actually find Ermac hard to use.
Then again I dont use him.
But maybe Ill try using him when i master Kano and Reptile.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Technically, none of them are easy for beginners. Basically you should just look at the strategy guide I wrote for him and look at the combos I have listed for him. They are in difficulty order.

You have to look at it on a scale and the damage goes accordingly. Here are some examples of combos that use all his moves or multiple comboing and juggling elements and everyone should be able to do the first one:

1. HK, LP, JK, TP, TKS, aaHPHP, fireball 7 - hits 39% (the actual damage is more like 42% because the TKS isn't recorded in the damage readout)
2. JPS, HK, LP, JK, TKS, aaHPHP, JK - (48% actual) stated by Dreemer, and it reasonably easy once you learn the timing for the JK to TKS and the positioning for the HPHP
3. TKS midscreen, aaHPHP, TP whiff, aaHPHP, TKS, aaHPHP, fireball (62%) the actual performance of the combo is very easy for a practiced Ermac player, difficult for a noob.
4. aaHP, TKS, aaHPHP, JK, TKS, aaHPHP, aaHP, JK for 82% and the actual performance is easy so long as you are accurate at getting the TKS after the JK, that's the only tough part. The initial aaHP isn't that hard to get.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/cguide.php?character=ermac

16 juggle combos to try.

kazlaz said:
is the proper way to pronoince this know like AIRMAC or like on the new games errmac
Pick Ermac and Listen to Shao Khan Say it.

RaiN said:
I dont understand when I try some of these they dont do as much damage as you say they do.
The TKS doesn't come out in the Total equation. It doesn't add either the damage or the Hit Number, but the damage is done. Much like an Air throw.

This is pretty easy. Can be blocked though :roll: buttons are what you press for 360

mind lift thing, move forward alittle x,x, jump kick, mind levitation, walk forward x,x, jump kick i think it's 52%