What's new

Is it possible to retrieve older match replays?

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
So I realized recently that the game only keeps the last 10 or so match replays. Is there a way to retrieve replays that are removed from the list? Are they archived somewhere?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Check your system's Online Storage -- I can't remember if the regular matches are saved there, of just the favorites. And not completely sure how you'd get them back into the game.

But in general, the safest thing is to regularly make favorites of the matches you want to keep.

Just consider that with each patch to the game, the recordings before the patch will no longer work; so if you really want to hold onto something, you'll have to archive it to video.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Check your system's Online Storage -- I can't remember if the regular matches are saved there, of just the favorites. And not completely sure how you'd get them back into the game.

But in general, the safest thing is to regularly make favorites of the matches you want to keep.

Just consider that with each patch to the game, the recordings before the patch will no longer work; so if you really want to hold onto something, you'll have to archive it to video.
Pardon the dumb question, but how do you check a system's online storage? I am on PS4.