What's new

Invisibility nullifies projectiles???

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I know that reptile and smoke have the ability to nullify projectiles with there invisibility, but it seems easier for smoke and almost impossible for reptile. I could do it with reptile before the patch but it is so hard now and smoke can still do it really easy. Can reptile still do this? Has the window for this been reduced or have they just removed the ability completly.

Any info would be great.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
No idea. It would really help with some of his tougher matchups like Mileena, Cyrax, Kano, and Sub. They should of at least kept it in with EX invis.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Playing vs the computer Reptile and hit him with a Scorpion spear as the cpu did EX invis and it bounced back the spear. Does EX still work or is this just another example of NRS being lazy with more offline crap?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
why does reptile get a damage boost from his invis but smoke does not?

there is your answer
Why does Smoke receive great zoning, an instant teleport, and a parry, as well as invisibility? Seriously man, worst Smoke player, ever.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I don't know if that is a bug or not. I sure hope not, because that would be awesome if reptile still had that. Even if it is the enchanced version. Thanks for the heads up RapZiLLa.

hardwire

Noob
Why does Smoke receive great zoning, an instant teleport, and a parry, as well as invisibility? Seriously man, worst Smoke player, ever.
did you just claim that reptiles zoning is bad....

acid ball fast and slow spit ex spit dash slide

also chip you get it we dont so quit your bitchin

also wow now your attacking me saying im the worst smoke ever rofl i love you man you make me chuckle so much