What's new

General/Other Invincible hitbox glitch

AssassiN

Noob
Pretty sure everyone saw the vid of Kabal having the possibility of getting invincibility throughout the 2nd round.

This is also possible with Skarlet, I knew about this glitch but I didn't know it would cause invincibility:

(thanks to DoctrineDark for recording)

Lot's of people are saying Kabal needs to be banned because of this, if that would happen then Skarlet and Raiden would be banned as well.

Thoughts?

AssassiN

Noob
Does this happen with a backwards throw or forward throw or both? and she doesn't have to hold block?
With Kabal it's forward throw, I'm guessing with Skarlet it's backwards throw.

And I think the glitch is worse with Skarlet, because she doesn't have to hold block.
She can just crouch and poke/uppercut you all day long.

Flagg

Noob
Skarlet is my favourite character in the game and it pains me to see this crap appearing now.

Flagg

Noob
I don't see the general Skarlet player abusing this, we're better than Kabal players.
Be that as it may, if Kabal is banned, then people will say that Skarlet and Raiden will also be banned. It's how these things work. Give it a few days and a few, if not all characters will have this glitch. Be prepared for online to turn into 100% trolling. Offline tournies wont be fun if a bunch of characters are banned. Something like this really is not good for the game.

AssassiN

Noob
I've been using this on the CPU to find some stuff out.
I was able to pull it off with F43 midscreen(not in a combo).

If Skarlet uses any slash or red dash, the invincibility goes away. You can use your regular combo strings to "punish" the whiffed normals/special moves. If the opponent decides to break while glitched Skarlet does a combo, that's just another free combo for the glitcher, the glitcher doesn't fall to the ground it keeps them standing in the normal position and Skarlet can just punish the breaker attempt.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Yeah I figure that out after the video and I didn't know you where invincible while stand blocking. I can't do it right now I'm at school. The first time I did this I did it on goro

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Skarlets invincibility glitch > the rest of the cast's?

Sounds like the entire roster just got kuh-bawled.

Skarlet now S+, Kabal only S. REO sorry dude

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AssassiN

Noob
I'm not sure about this, but I think the invincibility goes away when you break a Skarlet combo string(could be that I fucked up).
Doesn't really matter anyway, if the Skarlet player knows this he can punish the breaker with a 40% combo.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Is it wrong that I triggered and used 2nd round invincibility online tonight against a random Ranked after killing him with iaBDs from full screen?