What's new

Breakthrough Instant Air Ground Smash - Anti-Wakeup Tech

So here we go guys. Tested, but if there's something I may have overlooked, please blow me up. I think this could lead to even more than what I found here.

Here's a video showcasing this, with me explaining how it works.

EDIT: In the video I say you can do it off of Low Scoop. While I'm an idiot and didn't realize they tech-rolled it, you CAN still do this because you're at frame advantage, so it doesn't HAVE to be an untechable knockdown.

Joshkazkab

I am the Protector of Russia's Skies!
This is pretty baller. I tried it against Gl's Wakeup throw and even if you screw it up you go over his head and his throw whiffs, and if you hit you cross up and get a free combo mid screen either way.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Damn it seems we still have to face even more superman bullshit :( good find though.

Joshkazkab

I am the Protector of Russia's Skies!
Just dont do a wakeup attack. If he goes for it you get a free punish, if he doesn't you just have to block or tech a throw.

Just dont do a wakeup attack. If he goes for it you get a free punish, if he doesn't you just have to block or tech a throw.
Don't forget to block high because GS is an overhead. A properly executed IAGS off of something like a d3 isn't THAT easy to fuzzy, then you Low Scoop that bitch instead.