What's new

Injustice-ween

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Did you change the bulb in one of those push light things?
that is awesome.
It's a white tap light with a thin coat of neon green paint. My venom tubes are aquarium air hose that's had the same neon green paint pushed through it.

@John Grizzly my girl is going as Ivy, too :) I'll have to add some post party pictures in a few days while we're both dressed up together. I'm also going to my local on Nov 15th in costume so I might get some stream time as Bane, lol. Yo dawg, I heard you like Bane, so we got you a Bane costume so you can play Bane while you play Bane.

Edit. I see we have similar tastes in redheads.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It's a white tap light with a thin coat of neon green paint. My venom tubes are aquarium air hose that's had the same neon green paint pushed through it.

@John Grizzly my girl is going as Ivy, too :) I'll have to add some post party pictures in a few days while we're both dressed up together. I'm also going to my local on Nov 15th in costume so I might get some stream time as Bane, lol. Yo dawg, I heard you like Bane, so we got you a Bane costume so you can play Bane while you play Bane.

Edit. I see we have similar tastes in redheads.
And I also am obsessed with Trailer Park Boys. I think we might be the same person, I'm not sure.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
And I also am obsessed with Trailer Park Boys. I think we might be the same person, I'm not sure.
I was Bubbles last year. I have his official Sunnyvale hockey jersey, lol. Its hard for me to do halloween because I have a huge mustache. I got tired of being different characters from Daniel Day Lewis movies haha.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I was Bubbles last year. I have his official Sunnyvale hockey jersey, lol. Its hard for me to do halloween because I have a huge mustache. I got tired of being different characters from Daniel Day Lewis movies haha.
Yeah, I have a big beard this year so I didn't want to shave it. I considered shaving into a goatee to be Julian but I would need a Bubs and Ricky. Otherwise I just look like a big, greasy bastard with a rum and coke.

This year I'm going as Shredder, which is still unfinished.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
If someone could help me turn this vertically that'd be great...

But yeah, going low tier again this year:

Thumbs up for 2nd hardest neutral after Batgirl #Kappa

Hades

Dojo Trainee
Holy shit you guys get into this, some sick looking costumes. Over here almost no one dresses up except kids. Didn't realise halloween was that big of a deal, like i literally don't think i've ever seen one of those carved pumpkin things i see on tv either in real life. Amazing how much effort you guys put into these costumes :eek: