What's new

Injustice - Videos / Thoughts from WonderCon

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Great vids! I was hoping to see some Sinestro, but this is all really good info. Black Adam seems pretty intriguing, although his divekick definitely does not look safe. In one of the vids, I thought I saw Aquaman punish it without too much difficulty. Looks like it around -15 or so. Catwoman's jumping 3 sounds really fucked up. Sounds like zoners are good. Armor getting beat by multiple hits sounds like a good idea.
Sinestro isn't in the build :(

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Is it me or is Deathstroke's low guns crazy when the grenade comes in too... If you have to block low gunz low and the grenage comes in high wtf do u do? lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Is it me or is Deathstroke's low guns crazy when the grenade comes in too... If you have to block low gunz low and the grenage comes in high wtf do u do? lol
He doesn't have a grenade for his low guns.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Unhype for deathstroke. Those guns... I'll have to learn to beat it, but Stryker was a particularly annoying toon in mk9, just because that damn gun noise. Repetitive and loud BANG BANG...

Oh well, like I said, I'll have to learn to deal, moreover for any kind of online play- He will be the single most used online I'm almost certain.

Down 2

Noob
Fine, I didn't want to learn more about Bane anyway!....... Oh who am I kidding, WHY DIDN'T YOU PLAY MORE OF BANE!? This was a good read though, I liked hearing about more of the technical info for once coming from actual players. Super hyped!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
That out of the way, there are a few system things that may or may not have been posted before, but I didn't know before I played:

1. You can combo into specials off of D1. With Aquaman D1 xx DF1 (The multi stab move) was a true combo.
d1~specials are true combos? wow!
any confirmation it will be like this in final build?

@ wonder chef firstly thanks for an amazingly interesting post and remarkable brilliant write up, you covered alot and wrote it very clear, im stoked and excited for this game and demo tomorrow im in uk but have american account also , you think il be able to download demo, also the bestting system where you trade meter, to initiate that do you use meter ? and can you activate it whilst your getting owned from an opponents combo. so in other words can you escape initiating that, lastly how do you think doomsday will play much like grundy, thx again for your write up

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

LEGEND

YES!
d1~specials are true combos? wow!
any confirmation it will be like this in final build?
Not all moves can be linked off of D1 so i would gather that they thought of certain links that would be kinda broken and plan to not allow them

so to me this means they planned D1s to combo into specials in the final build