What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Lol, this is such a lame announcement. It's just like NRS saying, "After you blew all your money on DLC, now it comes at a cheaper price!!!" Anyone who bought all the skin packs and characters to date would be pissed.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If this is when NRS starts work on MK10 like Rampage suggests then I'm pretty hype. I was an ass and listened to the MVC crowd on that one and it took me two years to realize my mistake. By that time it was too late to do much. I plan on being there for MK10. I really liked Smoke so here's hoping I see more crazy ideas like he had on newcomers. Cmooooon Bo Rai Cho grappler.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Theres gonna be a stream for this and then the game is done.

R.I.P
WTF do they stream about! "This is how the game looks on PS4...........and this is how the game looks on Vita......oh wait, you can use touch-screen too.........stream's done." Lol really, this is soooo dumb!

zoofs

bless

R.I.P
i highly doubt they would stream for the ultimate edition stuff.. there wouldnt be much to stream. im thinking they will do one for a bunch of skins but that doesnt even really make sense either.. other than seeing a skin for a minute it would get pretty boring fast

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

R.I.P
WTF do they stream about! "This is how the game looks on PS4...........and this is how the game looks on Vita......oh wait, you can use touch-screen too.........stream's done." Lol really, this is soooo dumb!

The stream probably won't be about that.
Its being run by the community manager dude who I forgot his name.

It's probably just going to be a fun stream to talk with the community and maybe play some online matches with them and give out free DLC codes and things like that.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
So if you bought all the DLC from the respective console's online stores, what reason is there to get the Ultimate Edition?