What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

I agree with you but don't you think they should have at least released skins for characters that only had two and will continue to only have two?

I mean, I play Sinestro, Aquaman, and Black Adam. Aquaman has a few more than the other two but Sinestro and Black Adam are lacking, along with the other characters.

I consider Black Adam, Shazam and Sinestro to be pretty popular characters to be played (maybe not so much with Sinestro but definitely the other two).

In short, while you can't please everyone with DLC characters, ignoring characters that are already in the game is pretty shitty.
I'm a major fan of skins, I bought every skin pack. I definitely wish there were more skins. I even bought the Red Son and Blackest Night packs, even though I could give a cr-p about those. Of course, bemoaning characters that only have two skins is ignoring the fact that most of the DLC characters only have one and will be stuck with only that one. I would think skins would be relatively easy to do, but I can only guess that the cost/benefit wasn't there or they would probably have done more. I just don't know how many more people would buy a skin pack for Black Adam, Shazam, and Sinestro, or how many people would be more inclined to buy IGAU b/c every character had 3 skins.

I also don't really know what the standard is, do other fighting games typically have 3 or more skins for each and every character?

I guess all-in-all I just feel that NRS did a pretty good job with the character selection. I was on TYM before release with everyone speculating who would be in it and who we'd want to be in it. The vast majority of the names people really wanted made it in. Sure, I would have liked to have Poison Ivy in it. I also wanted V and Watchmen characters too, but I guess they couldn't get the licensing deal squared away and/or wanted to promote their Flashpoint and New 52 stuff more. Yet, overall, recognising that everyone couldn't get everything, I think the 30 that made it are a pretty good roster. I just feel that some folks might have in the beginning been like, "they better have Deathstroke and Grundy in it," get those, then are, "they better have Zod for DLC," get that, then are, "they better have Swamp Thing. What no Swamp Thing?! NRS sucks!" Well, geez, you got 3 out of the 4 you wanted, isn't that enough?

I'll say this, the ONLY character who didn't make it in that I perceived had a vocal, sustained campaign of fan support, from before release, during release, through DLC, until now was the Red Hood (Todd). And frankly, I just don't know if the character is really popular enough. Yet, those guys who were hanging in there for a Red Hood for over 8 months straight, those guys do have my sympathy.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
It's not really an alt character, she was created for the game, and is basically just a pallet swap of Catwoman, but with green hair and like snakes eyes.
i think you misunderstood me, no new character that isnt in the game will be added as a skin for someone who is in already

Fred Marvel

Why? It's not like they need new VO or new animations, it's just a skin.
well depending on the skin it might make no sense with the current intro/outro but i honestly dont know why they wont do it but its pretty apparent they wont, i think red hood deathstroke would have been one of the first if they did swamp thing grundy probably too

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
well depending on the skin it might make no sense with the current intro/outro but i honestly dont know why they wont do it but its pretty apparent they wont, i think red hood deathstroke would have been one of the first if they did swamp thing grundy probably too

Probably because those two are a little out there.

I guess Swamp Thing Grundy could work, but it would be kinda bland and not a great representation of ST.

I think Red Hood Deathstroke is just plain bad. They just are too different.
Deathstroke is a very bulky character model, and his hunched over stance and stiff animations do not fit Red Hood at all.

I don't think anyone in the game would make a good Red Hood, closest would be Nightwing, and he still doesn't play anything like him.

Copperhead and Catwoman are basically the same character, very agile, constantly crawling around, and both attack with claws.

Fred Marvel

I guess Swamp Thing Grundy could work, but it would be kinda bland and not a great representation of ST.

Deathstroke is a very bulky character model, and his hunched over stance and stiff animations do not fit Red Hood at all.

I don't think anyone in the game would make a good Red Hood, closest would be Nightwing, and he still doesn't play anything like him.

Copperhead and Catwoman are basically the same character, very agile, constantly crawling around, and both attack with claws.
well they would all be shitty in some right but i guess thats why they arent doing any,
and cheetah would be a good match for catwoman as well

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I understand the ppl enraged because of the Ultimate Edition, but if you already have a copy of the disc with all the DLCs why would you buy another one?

Those copies are for those who can't buy online content, like us in Africa who have a lot of burocracy for Online shoping (worst thing every happened to us). I don't have any DLC character, i don't have the Arrow Skin, i don't have the IOS skins or the packs, so selling my Vanilla copy to get the Ultimate Edition with everything Unlocked is definitely a win win situation for me, and most of the ppl on the same situation.

I was to do some magic in order to get the rest of the DLCs, but with this i can say NRS just answered my prayers, it gives an extra lifespan in the game for me, though my attentions are turned to the development of MK10 annoucement ^^

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I bought the DLC only to finish Wonder Woman's parry guide, so tell me about wasting money. But it's all for the support of the next MK. Not getting this version of the game, though.

LaR

Noob
Sorting out the screw-ups you made in the first place for free isn't something to be grateful for.
Its impossible to make a game perfect on the first version. NRS work overtime after the games release to please wingy crybabies like you and get no respect for it. Its really sad how some of you people treat NRS.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
does this mean that the ios skin unlocks batman beyond prison superman etc. is already available here? including all game unlocks like boss grundy new52 nightwing godfall superman regime insurgency skins?? cause if yes, i might buy this and sell my old one, ive been waiting on the injustice game app on the android so i can unlock those damned skins but hey, i think ill just wait for this one instead. well already spent a bunch of money on dlc, this might be one of the reasons also for me to buy an early ps4

I understand the ppl enraged because of the Ultimate Edition, but if you already have a copy of the disc with all the DLCs why would you buy another one?

Those copies are for those who can't buy online content, like us in Africa who have a lot of burocracy for Online shoping (worst thing every happened to us). I don't have any DLC character, i don't have the Arrow Skin, i don't have the IOS skins or the packs, so selling my Vanilla copy to get the Ultimate Edition with everything Unlocked is definitely a win win situation for me, and most of the ppl on the same situation.

I was to do some magic in order to get the rest of the DLCs, but with this i can say NRS just answered my prayers, it gives an extra lifespan in the game for me, though my attentions are turned to the development of MK10 annoucement ^^

But there is nothing wrong with buying the game again, right? I have most DLC for Injustice on my PS3 but will still be getting the PC version.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Looking at this and other threads makes me think, Injustice would of being better with its own original Community site.

TYM is suppose to be not just MK, but theres such a strong biased for any non MK game (except for KI, due to nostalgia factor) it cant work on this site

people being hating this game since the very first announcement.

If they dont have Ninja Masks and Cyborg suits (as in the 100& Robot kind)
the game is shit

So much follow the leader Bullshit here, Top MK players loses in Injustice Tourneys and calls the game shit
TYM Logic = "Uhhhh, the game must be shit so"

Before someone replys a cheap "Why are you here then" its because there is some people who play the game and enjoy the game, and can help me ,,,vice versa.

And for the People who are complaining about the DLC saying its robbery, well your only making yourself look like a fool, since you knew there was going to be a complete edition.

Now im looking forward to MK10 as much as the next guy, but at least i embrace IGAU and try something new.
Way too much Linear thinking here, why is everything just one way or the wrong way on TYM

Yeah Injustice has a has a few shitty bugs no doubt about that but NRS tried something different and IMO it worked, they are doing a good job with the patches (another thing the community disrespects). not many, especially FG Developer would try something so outside the box

Last thing, why are people saying this NRS sad attempt to compete with KI, How the fuck do you know its Microsoft who is not allowing it.

trufenix

bye felicia
FireBreather , dude this is just fighting games now. Hell, this is just video game now. You can't take anything seriously anymore without having to wade through a bag of dicks every time there's news.

jaym7018

Noob

Swamp thing bashing you over the head wirh a tombstone makes less sense red hood with deathstroke moves.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
is it just me or is this really really really soon? like way too soon. i feel like i literally just bought injustice and i only got mmh and zatanna like 2 weeks ago.

if they were going to do another physical copy it oughta have more content.

but if i have to wait less than 8 months for the ultimate edition next time, ill just wait and buy no DLC.