What's new

Injustice - The Community Speculates NRS' Next Move, a Demo?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I do, see here:

Like I said, Top Tier No Questions Asked.
No... You've got nothing shown there, nobody has had the game for an amount of time that it requires to break it down. May aswell be randoms mashing buttons, even if it is CDJr it doesnt matter, he dont know shit about the game, cause nobody does.

Sonya was thought of as shit near the beginning of MK9, and SZ was supposedly top 3. So nah, there is no logical way you can understand how good any character in Injustice in the end.

Not till we've had our hands on it.

MINION

Shadow Priest
No... You've got nothing shown there, nobody has had the game for an amount of time that it requires to break it down. May aswell be randoms mashing buttons, even if it is CDJr it doesnt matter, he dont know shit about the game, cause nobody does.

Sonya was thought of as shit near the beginning of MK9, and SZ was supposedly top 3. So nah, there is no logical way you can understand how good any character in Injustice in the end.

Well, if and when he is. Just remember who brought it to your attention.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Well, if and when he is. Just remember who brought it to your attention.
It wouldnt have been you though, unless you are a GA main and win everything using broken shit with him. If you so happened to be right, you would've only been right by luck.

MINION

Shadow Priest
I'm a dick because I argue a point you made, with no legitimate backing to it?

Brilliant.
I've seen keyboard warriors like you, you try and argue your point to every extent available to you. I've made so many decisive calls on characters in MK and was right about so many. MKD I said Bo would be top even before gameplay dropped. I was right. I called Flash top in MKvsDCU. I was right. I know my shit. But since you find it relevant to argue this. I'll just let you have it. You're not worth it.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I've seen keyboard warriors like you, you try and argue your point to every extent available to you. I've made so many decisive calls on characters in MK and was right about so many. MKD I said Bo would be top even before gameplay dropped. I was right. I called Flash top in MKvsDCU. I was right. I know my shit. But since you find it relevant to argue this. I'll just let you have it. You're not worth it.
I dont make calls, I make characters what they are, so if you're gonna talk that way then you can GTFOH, look at all the modern Cage/Sonya/KL players/strategies BRAH, even alot of the metagame too. So if your call is right, then MAYBE it will be a player like ME proving it.

I'ma keyboard warrior, yet you're the guy doing all the talking. You don't 'know your shit' you just guess. I never saw you develop shit for this game, but you're still right? Ok buddy.

My point was that any characters we havent seen already could be alot better, yeah green arrow can shoot a lot of arrows, but hows that much different to Sindel, who is ass in this game?

MINION

Shadow Priest
I dont make calls, I make characters what they are, so if you're gonna talk that way then you can GTFOH, look at all the modern Cage/Sonya/KL players/strategies BRAH, even alot of the metagame too. So if your call is right, then MAYBE it will be a player like ME proving it.

I'ma keyboard warrior, yet you're the guy doing all the talking.
No offense, Check and Reo are the best their is when it comes to MK. Tony-T i respect as well. Just because you claim to make a character what it is? Lmao, don't get you props from me. The people listed above are proven, tested pro playing legends. You're not even in their league. So if anyone makes or breaks these characters. It will be either Check or Reo. Don't kid yourself bro.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
No offense, Check and Reo are the best their is when it comes to MK. Tony-T i respect as well. Just because you claim to make a character what it is? Lmao, don't get you props from me. The people listed above are proven, tested pro playing legends. You're not even in their league. So if anyone makes or breaks these characters. It will be either Check or Reo. Don't kid yourself bro.
I beat REO at EVO you retard.
Check isnt a top player, he just makes a fuck tonne of combos, combos arent everything to the game, in fact, they're quite minor.

lol at foxy being keyboard warrior

RYX

BIG PUSHER
the ignorance is obvious

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You beat Reo? Well congrats on that. But every dog has his day. Link me to the footage.
Every dog has his day? Unfortunate that I also had my head split open, passed out in the streets of Vegas and spent most of it getting my head stapled back together...

Every dog has his day...

Go find it yourself.

MINION

Shadow Priest
Every dog has his day? Unfortunate that I also had my head split open, passed out in the streets of Vegas and spent most of it getting my head stapled back together...

Every dog has his day...

Go find it yourself.
Haha, have a good day sir.

MINION

Shadow Priest
Anyway, All I came here to do was post an opinion and got much more. Take it or leave it, I said what I thought, and what i thought is to believe GA will play a Top Tier role. If I'm wrong, I'll admit It. But If I'm right, then doubts of mine will cease to exist. That is all. Have a great day TYM'ers.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Not till we've had our hands on it. for AT LEAST a year.
Fixed

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city

good zoning and getting full combos of a fast normal anti-air move is pretty good.