What's new

INJUSTICE Streams Tonight - Next Level, Wed Night Fights & Eastridge Mall

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you've rented a movie you planned to watch tonight... put it on hold. Tonight is a huge night for streams reaching from California to New York featuring high caliber streamers and players from the respective areas. Kicking off first will be Sabin via NYCFurby around 7:30 EST PM at Next Level Arcade in New York City. CD Jr is expected to arrive as will the arcade's reputable names and competition. Later on this evening the the Injustice does not let up... so be ready for more as Alex Valle's Wed Night Fights and players at the Eastridge Mall on the West Coast kick off their night with Injustice.

injbg.jpg

Event times:

• Next Level via Team Sp00ky
Start time: 7:30-8PM EST (4:30-5PM PST/5:30-6PM CT) via twitch.tv/nycfurby
*stream will appear here when "LIVE"*
http://testyourmight.com/streams/

Start time: 8:30PM PST (11:30 EST/10:30 CT) via twitch.tv/leveluplive

Start time: around 9PM PST (12AM EST/11PM CT) via twitch.tv/RareCandy

Do I have a movie to put on hold for this? Hell no. But I do have a lot of sports to watch so screw Injustice for tonight. Cheers!

VOR

Noob
Is the san jose thing going to be a weekly? i'd be interested in making the trip from sac from time to time.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Wait, am I on TYM? Where is all the drama and complaining? Here, I'll help.

NOOOO DS won a tournament in this new game we're still all noobs in. OMG NERFS PLOX, ITS AZ BAD LIEK WE ALL SED!@

WTF A CAPCOM GUY AND A TEKKEN GUY WON IN OUR GAME? COMMUNITY WAR THIS IS IMPOSSIBRU!!!!!

In all seriousness, thumbs up on Next Level and WNF. Great stuff from everyone. It'll be really interesting to look back at these tournaments in a year and see how far the gameplay, character choices and overall meta have evolved.

Wait, am I on TYM? Where is all the drama and complaining? Here, I'll help.

NOOOO DS won a tournament in this new game we're still all noobs in. OMG NERFS PLOX, ITS AZ BAD LIEK WE ALL SED!@

WTF A CAPCOM GUY AND A TEKKEN GUY WON IN OUR GAME? COMMUNITY WAR THIS IS IMPOSSIBRU!!!!!

In all seriousness, thumbs up on Next Level and WNF. Great stuff from everyone. It'll be really interesting to look back at these tournaments in a year and see how far the gameplay, character choices and overall meta have evolved.
Best comment ever, that was some good stuff from Aris. I can't wait to hear all the complaining about DS today and I bet nobody will give Aris credit at all lol.

So Aris is some scrub that couldnt win anything but he played as DS and beat someone so that means DS is OP.. The zoners in the game should never win and if they do that means the game is broken.. right?

Aris is good at fighting games and he was good at MK9.. Give him some credit and stop acting like if zoners win in a new game that just came out it means the game is broken..

When SF2 first came out I got zoned out by Sagat players and when I tried to get in I got DPed... I guess back then the devs should have nerfed Sagat right?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I still consider TYM's "game" MK at the end of the day, Injustice is more or less SF mixed with some MK yet feels like neither of them.

At any rate, Next Level are they doing this every wed? Or are they just going to have like 2 or 3 sessions like MK then never again? I live not too far from there reason why I'm asking

I still consider TYM's "game" MK at the end of the day, Injustice is more or less SF mixed with some MK yet feels like neither of them.

At any rate, Next Level are they doing this every wed? Or are they just going to have like 2 or 3 sessions like MK then never again? I live not too far from there reason why I'm asking
Yeah it'll be there every week for sure, MK was never there again because people just stopped showing up. Interest in this game is pretty high though so I feel like it'll stick around (hopefully)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah it'll be there every week for sure, MK was never there again because people just stopped showing up. Interest in this game is pretty high though so I feel like it'll stick around (hopefully)
I know right? I remember MK having literally one showing there early on and then nothing...I called the Next Level guy at the time he told me the same thing, that people didn't go for MK(and I was like what?) lol Hope so, I live out in SI used to live in Bayridge. Have you gone to this place? Are you in the area? Thanks for posting ;)