What's new

Injustice online lagg reducing?

I'm fairly new to this site, only been on here for like 3 months so i don't know where i should put this question: How do i maximize my online connection? I can play SS4AE without any lag but I have such a bad connection when it comes to MK9 and Injustice. Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I can agree with the others once I hooked my ps3 up to a wired connection all my lag issues were solved. I have had 2 very very small lag spikes over the coarse of around 80 online matches so I think the netcode is fine in Injustice.

SiThG0D

These eyes will deceive you.
I actually play on wireless and have no issues with this game, mk9 was a different story, but yeah wired is always going to be better.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I would say the best thing to do is wire your connection and make sure no one is on your internet. Next find people that are the physically closest to your location to play with, thats about all you can really do. I have not had much luck finding good connections either.

I have it wired now and theres still a fair amount of lagg. It's not entirely unplayable but when you can't punish some unsafe moves then i guess it counts as unplayable.

check
I have it wired now and theres still a fair amount of lagg. It's not entirely unplayable but when you can't punish some unsafe moves then i guess it counts as unplayable.
check it your infrastructure (wires, sockets, connectors, router,etc) it´s ok, then disable the wifi connection, maybe some one use it with or without your permission