What's new

Injustice Live Episode 3 - Archive and Discussion

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Although JaeRoar could not attend, InjusticeLive Episode 3 aired with all the news and absurdity you'd expect from the show. In this episode we discuss the Battle Arena series, break down the recent gameplay vids, talk about Injustice's competitive future, make an argument for stage hazards and more.

Part 1
---
0:00 - Wonder Woman vs Harley Quinn - Who would win?
6:05 - Bane vs Batman - Who would win?
11:46 - Bane vs Batman - Gameplay breakdown.

Part 2
---
0:00 - Bane vs Batman - Gameplay breakdown.
12:10 - Wonder Woman vs Harley Quinn - Gameplay breakdown.
28:00 - Joker vs Lex Luthor - Who would win?
32:33 - The Flash vs Shazam - Who would win?
45:50 - Catwoman vs Deathstroke - Who would win? (preview)
52:17 - Batman vs Wonder Woman - Who would win? (semifinals preview)
1:01:20 - Stage Hazards Ban Argument
1:15:00 - Injustice's unique gameplay identity.
1:27:44 - Costume and alts talk
1:43:30 - Question and answer (comebacks with the new health system, lack of females in the game, new wager system, Rock vs CM Punk, J360 Autotune and more)

As always, if you have any comments, questions, feedback or simply want to discuss the content of the show, post below! Tons of Injustice news has dropped and will continue to drop so expect news of Episode 4 in the near future.

If you missed Episode 1
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/injusticelive-episode-1-archive-and-discussion.27451/

If you missed Episode 2
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/injusticelive-episode-2-archive-and-discussion.27660/

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Does this show any game play
We don't have access to a demo or anything but we often break down existing trailers and gameplay videos.

For example, in Episode 3 we go over the Bane/Batman and Harley/WW gameplay to talk about aspects of the characters (their approach, specials, ex moves, etc.)

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Who was eating chips during the stage interaction discussion?

Sooooo distracting
Haha when I combed through the vid to do timestamps I didn't notice that. Nor did I notice it during the show.

Well, I can hear it while J360 and I were talking about the hazards so I think we know who the culprit is haha. We'll make sure that doesn't happen again; listening to it now, I can definitely see how it could get pretty distracting.

LEGEND

YES!
Haha when I combed through the vid to do timestamps I didn't notice that. Nor did I notice it during the show.

Well, I can hear it while J360 and I were talking about the hazards so I think we know who the culprit is haha. We'll make sure that doesn't happen again; listening to it now, I can definitely see how it could get pretty distracting.
it didn't help that i was super hungry lol, Nbd

love the show man