What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Wants your questions - Expect a huge show this week

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Why the fuck can't NRS put some sweet background music in their games. The game is literally just animations and punch, tink, ahh sound effects.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Do you feel that the MKC is hurting, in general, because since this game came from NRS they automatically believed (whether outspoken about it or not) that they should have a firmer grip and understanding of the game, immediately, than other players from different FGC's? This resulting in many players calling things "broken" when in reality, they just aren't taking advantage of the new mechanics Injustice brings to MK players yet while other FGC members see the full picture more clearly?

Also, will d1's at some point become OP? They negate highs, are generally the quickest attack a player has, and for several characters, result in a full combo (even safe for some characters).

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
Hey AK Pig of The Hut and podcast crew!? Do you ever see Mid to Low tier (or never pick characters haha) characters such as Shazam, Hawkgirl, Lex etc... ever making it top 8 more often or even winning a major tournament soon?

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
Do you think adding more DLC characters(via a second season pass) is gonna possibly help or hurt the game considering we haven't had much time with the game to discover more stuff with the current roster ? And, as a follow up, do you think they should be adding more DLC characters so quickly?(I think they are pushing them out to fast)

Every one of your opinions on each character that needs a buff and a nerf, and what you guys would suggest for injustice to improve.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Did the top players who tested this game explain there concerns to NRS before the game was released? Or were they all to busy trying to find tech and a good character that they could dominate with when the game came out, and are now salty because they can not place as high as they like.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
We've seen the supposed season 2 DLC "leak."
If "SZ" is referring to Sub-Zero, will Tom Brady pick up the character? If not, can he still hold the title of Lin Kuei Grandmaster?

coolwhip

Noob
AK Pig Of The Hut Here's a question (it's more of a talking point that I'm interested in hearing you guys' thoughts on, actually):

Before EVO, many of our community's top players seemed disinterested in MK and wanted to focus on Injustice (or in the case of CD Jr, disinterested in both), in an effort to do well at Injustice without getting distracted by practicing MK. And yet, for the second major in a row, the guy who wins MK goes on to reach the Grand Finals of a very stacked Injustice tournament (PL at CEO, DJT at EVO, and even REO who made top 8 in both games at EVO), proving that you can be great at both games if you put in the work. Now, not to pull a PL and call the MK community "lazy" or anything, but don't you think Injustice is exposing just how inexperienced and sometimes, naive, our community is? Top fighting game players play multiple games and do well in them all the time, yet we found it so difficult to focus on two games, one of which we've been playing for over 2 years now? As a result, MK didn't get the attention and hype it deserves in what will likely be its last EVO, despite what was an incredibly hype tournament.

PS: I don't mean to disrespect our top players at all. But I'm genuinely wondering.

Random Questions:
-If someone tried to fight you (as in a real fight) at Evo who would you pick from the Injustice community for back up.
-What are your guys top ten DC Superhero/Villan tier list with the characters in Injustice?
-If the zombie apocalypse happened and you could choose one super power/weapon/trait from the DC universe what would it be?

Injustice Questions:
-Should Injustice be 3/5 instead on 2/3 in tournaments like Hector suggests?
-Who are the top 10 charactes and bottom five characters post Evo?
-After seeing three Supermans in top 8, do you guys honestly feel that this game is balanced?
-Will any of you switch characters post Evo?
-Is KDZ the villan of the NRS community after his comments about DJT?
-Is PR Rog the Killer Frost of the World after getting top 8 at Evo with her?
-Thoughts on Martian Manhunter and John Stewart costume?
-(This question is to M2Dave in particular) Do you honestly feel that zoning can be a viable strategey at the highest level post Evo?

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I am having a really hard time playing injustice like i did mk9, what advice would you give me to get used to the meta in this game and what character is a good starting place that will help me learn the game better? Thank you

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I have a couple of questions/topics that I've been considering asking.

Do you think that there is a lack of character loyalists and this is preventing the game from growing properly? To elaborate, I feel that in a relatively small community like this one, that a variety of loyalists who stick to mains through thick and thin help all aspects of the game evolve, from basic fundamentals to robust character experience. Judging from tournament results and browsing these forums, it seems like many players are quick to dismiss characters they like as "not viable" as an excuse to pick a more successful character. There are reasons thrown around like, "The game is simple, we would know by now if a character is good or not." Now I know this happens often and in every fighting game, but do you think that in a game this young, it has much stronger negative implications?

So to reiterate, do you think that character loyalty affects the growth of a game, and do you feel that there is an excessive amount of excuses being thrown around to justify character switching and explain unsatisfactory tournament placings which, in turn, cause awkward growing pains for the game?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
As a whole do you guys feel like Injustice's whole cast was represented in a great way at Evo as far as Top 8 goes?
Meaning if a person never picked up the game before Evo do you think It was a great introduction?

AK Pig Of The Hut What are your personal feelings towards KDZ saying that DJT wasn't on the same level as him, and that he ran away?
Personal question... What made you so upset that you threatened to expose text messages from Perfect Legend. I'm assuming it has to be a personal issue you have with him. Care to talk about it?

Tom Brady. In the last podcast you said that MK9 was more about fearing the character vs the player. Post Evo do you still feel that way?I figure 3 top 8 Supermans might have changed your mind.

To Reo, Pig, & Tom what did you guys learn from your losses at Evo? Did it change your feelings towards the game at all?

BigC

I'm great in my world.
-What were the biggest surprises for the entire event?
-Were you surprised that PR Balrog did as good as he did for only playing Injustice for only a month?
-Superman nerfs you want (realistic)
-Not a question but I would like a Post Evo Tom Brady tier list.