What's new

Injustice hype matches.

maybe kinda off topic maybe not but is it possible to make a comeback in IGAU vs a good player?
I mean a comeback when 1 player has like 1% health left and the other player has full health and
then that player makes a comeback and beats the other player 2 rounds without taking any damage.
Is this even possible in a game like this? That would be hype
has anyone seen a comeback like this in IGAU?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
maybe kinda off topic maybe not but is it possible to make a comeback in IGAU vs a good player?
I mean a comeback when 1 player has like 1% health left and the other player has full health and
then that player makes a comeback and beats the other player 2 rounds without taking any damage.

I have seen it before, but not often lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
that requires what is called being a "REAL" master.

Men i think this is the video that you say

Men i think this is the video that you say

thx for the effort, but what I meant with 100% health vs 1% health is that the player with 100% health hasn't taken a single hit yet which means he still has 2x life bars (both full) and then the other player makes a comeback. that would be sick
but I myself havent seen anyone yet pulling this off in a game like this
thx anyway

4x4lo8o

Noob
Here's something sorta close, got the 'only a real master' achievement against PBoard's Superman in tournament

Edit: starts around 33 min 30 seconds , it won't let me link to a specific time

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
thx for the effort, but what I meant with 100% health vs 1% health is that the player with 100% health hasn't taken a single hit yet which means he still has 2x life bars (both full) and then the other player makes a comeback. that would be sick
but I myself havent seen anyone yet pulling this off in a game like this
thx anyway
As with Mortal Kombat 9, all normals do chip damage, making what you claim very difficult. With some character's traits and interactables in play, it makes it even more so in this game. Possible, but improbable at high level play.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
^I am sure kdz will adapt and still do well, but it will be really tough against reo and that godlike mmh

Superman is still top 5, just not a guaranteed bully up close.