What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

Reedoms

Noob
Judging from the trailer, Captain Cold is in so I will definitely try him out.
If Swamp Thing gets in, I don't care how shit he is, I'll play him all day. Same goes for Plastic Man.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
i am feeling some green arrow if he isnt a zoner... unfortunately there is a 90% chance he will be 100% like noob and not have a smoke bomb i can throw freely w/o repercussions... soo harley quinn

shig

kool guy
If Grundy really is a grappler, I'll main him. Otherwise, if Flash has a Nomad Dash and a command dodge/counter where he uses his speed to avoid your shit like HE SHOULD, then I'll main him.

If all that fails, my first pick is... idk, Joker?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Flash in MkvsDC was ridiculous, his only power is speed (and in a few comics he actually ran so fast he teleported or was in two places at the one time), he can only have fast moves that all involve him physically running.

His design will make him almost impossible to beat, that is if they make this a traditional fighting game that involved punches, kicks, throws, jump in's ect.
I don't think he's necessarily OP by design. It all depends on things like how punishable he is, what kind of damage he gets, how limited they make his mixups and frametraps, etc. You can be fast and still not be good.

shig

kool guy
aquaman should be a dan-tier secret character and look, act and talk just like his SuperFriends version

Reedoms

Noob
aquaman should be a dan-tier secret character and look, act and talk just like his SuperFriends version
If he is Dan-Tier he should act like his Brave and the Bold counterpart. Screaming "OUTRAGEOUS" after every combo and bursting into song after every victory.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I don't think he's necessarily OP by design. It all depends on things like how punishable he is, what kind of damage he gets, how limited they make his mixups and frametraps, etc. You can be fast and still not be good.
Well, I know one thing, he will be fast, and will/should have a fast full screen combo starting dash.