What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition still doing very well in sales on PS4

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The lists of the 20 top selling games for Playstation have come down and the numbers for specifically Playstation 4 look awesome. It is noted that Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition was on sale for Playstation Plus members, so how much of that contributed to the games number one spot? It obviously helped, but let's face it... it's injustice to downplay it.

Injustice even beat out the very popular game, The Last Of Us 'Remastered'. It's also surprising to see Injustice beat out some of the other more recent games such as Watch Dogs as well. Regardless, find these awesome sales lists here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/08/playstation-store-julys-top-sellers/#sf4061601

injgauult.png

PS4 Games
1 Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
2 The Last Of Us Remastered
3 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
4 Sniper Elite 3
5 Rogue Legacy
6 Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
7 Valiant Hearts: The Great War
8 EA SPORTS UFC
9 Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
10 Outlast
11 Octodad: Dadliest Catch
12 EA SPORTS FIFA 14
13 Watch Dogs
14 Trials Fusion
15 Pure Pool
16 Call of Duty: Ghosts
17 Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
18 Battlefield 4
19 Child of Light
20 Thief

Credit: @noobde

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Probably because this is the best game out for ps4 right now lol. I haven't played 1 decent game I've cared about on my roomie's ps4

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
honestly this is cool and all but there is a 0% chance that this game could beat those mentioned if it wasnt for the $8

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
All of my friends that bought a PS4, bought this game with it. Honestly, if you didn't know about this game before and saw that cover, who wouldn't buy it. It looks awesome.