What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us at Kumite in Tennessee 2016

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
My brother, Brother Box, goes to college in Tennessee, and is an avid MK fan like myself. If I drop in for a visit and can convince him to take the journey with me, I'd love to dust of the dynamic DoomStroke duo and get in there.
Either way, I hope this takes off. Injustice was/is fucking great, in the shadow of MK or not.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
W O W
@ EVERYBODY BUT ME ;_;
'Cause you can't hang with the big boys, young man. :p

As for Injustice, I MIGHT enter...but no promises. With the announcement of Season 3, Killer Instinct has completely taken me over. I haven't even practiced MKX as much as I should have in preparation for EGL because I've been playing in so many KI brackets as of late. :(

I'm hoping KI gets a better turn-out in 2016 than it did this year so we can see a Sunday finals.

@Vandy

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I am doubtful about my ability to attend KIT, but I will watch every second of injustice streamed from it! It's a tradition and had a huge impact on the game, both years.

Matthew Phelps

GOTS HeavyHandz
100% support right here. GOTS heavyhandz. I just wanna show the FGC what I never got a chance to show them.... Injustice should still be at EVERY FGC event... I still don't get it... If SSB Melee on gamecube, sf4, marvel vs capcom 3... Guilty gear Xrd (still don't know where the fk this game came from), skull girls... Persona ultimax... If these games can be in the scene.. Why the :) is Injustice done? Hell this might be a stretch but mk9 still deserves play time. But for sure Injustice is a one of a kind game that made the fgc so much stronger. So is the rule when a company makes a new game,the previous is done? Idk.. But I cannot wait to see one of my all time fav games back in action. Lets do it.