What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Why do people get mad about Shazam and Black Adam somehow being clones but are okay with Batman and Batgirl... The logic is beyond me. (Not directed at you)

I'd prefer more interesting characters. Like Blue Beetle.

or Scarecrow.
This. I would rather have Batgirl be an Alternate character skin for Batman than to actually take up a whole character slot.

Why do people get mad about Shazam and Black Adam somehow being clones but are okay with Batman and Batgirl... The logic is beyond me. (Not directed at you)

I'd prefer more interesting characters. Like Blue Beetle.

or Scarecrow.
Oh, I agree. While I could easily see Batgirl having a different moveset(esp. if they used Cassandra Cain), it'd be far easier to just go the Babs Gordon alt. skin for Batman route.

Reactions: RYX

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I heard the DLC will be:
- Lobo
- Poison Ivy
- Scorpion
- Batgirl

I heard you were wrong.

---

Man, at first I thought this game would be a perpetual shitfest but today I fought someone who isn't absolute ass for the first time.

This game is great, if you're fighting people that don't suck, but I guess that can be said about most multiplayer games.

---

Fucking Doomsday, damn, I finally figured him out and he's super fun.

At first I thought his alt was shit then I looked at it a little more and used it in game and I now feel like that's how he should look, he looks like a destroyer of worlds.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
I heard you were wrong.

---

Man, at first I thought this game would be a perpetual shitfest but today I fought someone who isn't absolute ass for the first time.

This game is great, if you're fighting people that don't suck, but I guess that can be said about most multiplayer games.

---

At first I thought his alt was shit then I looked at it a little more and used it in game and I now feel like that's how he should look, he looks like a destroyer of worlds.
To me he looks more like the pet of the worlds most dangerous "god", but I like the "Regime" and "Insurgency" costumes when I think of them more as how NRS would have made the characters look if they were the ones who came up with the characters themselves.

To me he looks more like the pet of the worlds most dangerous "god", but I like the "Regime" and "Insurgency" costumes when I think of them more as how NRS would have made the characters look if they were the ones who came up with the characters themselves.
Even emo Nightwing?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Well it's safe to assume he still killed that Superman before, since the splitting point is when the Joker did his thang. He ain't bitchmade, he was just unlucky that Superman was a puss about it and decided to use mind control because he couldn't defeat him.

Even then supes is locked up anyway, so he isn't in control anymore.

And even then, the fact that he's sedated makes zero sense, I was under the impression that his body will work around any kind of obstacle(eventually), even some fancy collar. Plot devices are plot devices though.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I heard you were wrong.

---

---

I heard you're wrong too ...

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Odd thought but I wonder what Lobo's win poses and Clash quotes will be like? In S.T.A.R. Labs you get non cinematic poses for folks like Catwoman so its possible Lobo might get two poses. I also wonder if he'll speak english or be all Young Justice-like and call Killer Frost a "Keezy Femme" or some such alien moonspeak.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Odd thought but I wonder what Lobo's win poses and Clash quotes will be like? In S.T.A.R. Labs you get non cinematic poses for folks like Catwoman so its possible Lobo might get two poses. I also wonder if he'll speak english or be all Young Justice-like and call Killer Frost a "Keezy Femme" or some such alien moonspeak.
I'm hoping for a mix.... as much as I want him to speak normal, I can't help but wanting him to call Joker a "keezy fowka"

EDIT: or maybe have him using his translator for one costume (if he has more than one) and his weird voice for another.

didn't ed boon said there would be features at the end of the round? what if, oh god... what if scorpion comes with some soft fatality?

didn't ed boon said there would be features at the end of the round? what if, oh god... what if scorpion comes with some soft fatality?
Well, we have Mr. J setting people on fire and Ares throwing swords at his downed opponents. I'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing Boon was talking about.

MoldMan

Noob
Apprently PG won the poll...
As for DLC
MM
Poison Ivy
Powergirl
Lobo

Gr I hope they dont stick to the 2 heros and 2 villains thing