What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Alright well most of those I'm not, but I can at least do some relation with P4A and SFA2.

From the looks of those two games, you like the heavies for the most part but without going full nut.

I'd say Grundy could be a good fit for you.
I did messed with him in the lab, wasn't hooked but I can him another go. Hopefully my lack of combo memorization can be offset with him.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If Grundy doesnt work out there's also Bane or Doomsday for guys that have small combos but use big damage to punish folks. Both have really good gimmicks to utilize to enhance their play so mess with all 3 and see who fits your style.

there is a blackulas stream tonight which by the sounds of it will have lots of information about the game does anyone know if it will be downloadable(the audio anyways) to mp3, i know random question but my computer has no audio and i can only listen to things if i add it to my mp3 player

anyways i am really enjoying the game and struggling to decide who i like best, there are 12 possible characters that i like a lot

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I'm kinda confused about inputting commands during normal strings, for instance sometimes I can cancel Shazam's 112 string into Atlas Torpedo, but sometimes (most times, really) it won't come out at all. Same thing with Black Adam, I try to do his 112 into Black Magic, but nothing comes out, but I'm watching videos of people doing it.

Am I just inputting too slowly?

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I'm still unclear about what exactly is the point of stance switch

Also is there an explanation anywhere of the "stagger state" - what it means for the person getting staggered and the person doing the staggering?

...two more things not addressed in the $25 strategy guide at all.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I'm still unclear about what exactly is the point of stance switch

Also is there an explanation anywhere of the "stagger state" - what it means for the person getting staggered and the person doing the staggering?

...two more things not addressed in the $25 strategy guide at all.
Strategy guide is bad imo (not saying it's shit just of respect to the work put into it by people).
I think stance change (including MK9) is here because there are moves/strings that turn your char the opposite way to the screen, so, not to be too boring, you could turn him back if you want to. I believe SF's chars are always face to the screen, Tekken p1 always face to screen and p2 back to screen, so it bets boring. Imagine Ken Master taunting with stance changes, awesome.

i am fairly bad at fighting games, MK9 was a great game but too easy, the hardest difficulty setting was just a bit too easy for me but in this game i get demolished if i try it on very hard, is it just me being horrible at this game specifically or is the AI harder than MK9?

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
So, has there been any confirmation if NRS is going to make compatibility patches mandatory this time around? All I see is them talking about doing the same shit they did with MK9, offering free costumes to get people to download the patches. :mad:

Reedoms

Noob
So, has there been any confirmation if NRS is going to make compatibility patches mandatory this time around? All I see is them talking about doing the same shit they did with MK9, offering free costumes to get people to download the patches. :mad:
They mentioned it a while back that the packs would be mandatory.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
How do I get Ingame costumes?Besides DLC the only costumes I've gotten are Mob Grundy(by finishing Arcade) and New 52 Nightwing(No idea how I got him).

nicomatc

victory has defeated uuuu...
Where da hell is all da costume, somebody give sites, I want da batman beyond suit now for exp. Not dem weak ass regime/insurgency suits

CCVengeance

Pretty sure you get some from STAR labs.
Do you need to 3 stars the missions to get the costume?Because I just finished Supes missions and I did not get anything.
EDIT:I know you get New 52 Shazam by finishing his missions since Fill Pops told me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, and New 52 Green Lantern are only unlock-able via the iphone app.

Kryptonite Luthor is unlockable by beating S.T.A.R. Labs.

New 52 Shazam is unlocked by beating his section of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Mob Boss Grundy is unlocked by beating Classic Battle ladder mode.

Godfall Superman is unlocked by beating the game.

Arkham skins, Black lantern Batman, and Red Sun skins are unlocked via Pre-Order code.

New 52 Nightwing is unlocked by reach level 30.

Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan(Green Lantern) is unlocked by winning a ranked fight.

New 52 Superman and Wonderwoman are special edition exclusive.

Elseworld's Flash is unlocked by beating S.T.A.R. labs with all stars, 3 for every mission.

The rest are unlocked VIA the Archive in the bonus section.

---

WHAT THE FUCK? I need this now.

CCVengeance

Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, and New 52 Green Lantern are only unlock-able via the iphone app.

Kryptonite Luthor is unlockable by beating S.T.A.R. Labs.

New 52 Shazam is unlocked by beating his section of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Mob Boss Grundy is unlocked by beating Classic Battle ladder mode.

Godfall Superman is unlocked by beating the game.

Arkham skins, Black lantern Batman, and Red Sun skins are unlocked via Pre-Order code.

New 52 Nightwing is unlocked by reach level 30.

Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan(Green Lantern) is unlocked by winning a ranked fight.

The rest are unlocked VIA the Archive in the bonus section.

---

WHAT THE FUCK? I need this now.
aha!I KNEW IT!!!! Want Regime DS sooooooo bad!

CCVengeance

Regime death stroke? unlock it in the archive with an armory key.
No I mean I had a feeling you had to unlock the costumes via Armory.I was just to lazy to check.LOL.
Really the only Regime costumes I liked are BA,KF and DS.Just unlocked them all BTW.

BTW NRS WHY U NO MAKE WAIFU WONDER WOMAN PLAYABLE?