What's new

Injustice General Discussion

haketh

Noob
Shout outs to players saying they'll come to tournaments then not showing up and tournaments not happeneing because of it.

BTW Bane vs Hawkgirl blows dick, two hours of it and she invalidates everything the poor luchador does hard.

haketh

Noob
Bane sucks right now, he gets punished too hard for using his main defining feature, his damage is bad without Venom, he has shit monility, his quickest normal is 9 frames and hits high, his only postiive is his godlike corner game which if the other person is on point they should never worry about.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Learning Green Arrow is fun!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
You are definitely right about that! My advice is learn at least 1 Bread and Butter combo for each arrow type that nets around 30% or more. That way if you need to zone and chip them down a little at a time you can with fire and still know how to take advantage of the tool if a combo situation comes up. Also so that if you decide you can likely just AA or read a guy and arrow him with how predictable he is you can utilize electric more and punish that stuff from full screen off of its stun.

Ice Arrow is amazing, but we're finding that other arrows slowly add up in damage during a match with him if he needs to run or try to interrupt a guy a lot during the match.

Also a bonus fun fact. Slide in the corner no longer pushes enemies away and it turns into a small launcher you can add Meter Burned sky alert to for fun. Sooooooo in the corner you just gained an extra low you can slip into your strings and convert on hit. I use it after queens gambit because they expect my string to end in ice arrow and thats a mid. They always block high after queens gambit and eat the slide ;)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
You sir, are an asshole. I like you.
Folks keep thinking "Dat fool got his ice arrow out and knows its safe on block. I'll just block dat, block the saaaaaaaaame ass string again afterwards and stuff him after he fails it too."

BAM! eats a fucking low

PS- I sent that to Chris G just to see if he ever tries it. If nothing else it ruins their corner composure the rest of the set.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Folks keep thinking "Dat fool got his ice arrow out and knows its safe on block. I'll just block dat, block the saaaaaaaaame ass string again afterwards and stuff him after he fails it too."

BAM! eats a fucking low

PS- I sent that to Chris G just to see if he ever tries it. If nothing else it ruins their corner composure the rest of the set.
I can't block Queen's Gambit online. I've played Green Arrow offline, never struggle defending against that string. Online Green Arrow is a freaking nightmare.

I am wondering, if they are ever going to put a replay channel into Injustice?
It would make it much easier to record amazing stuff.
Did MK9 had a replay channel kinda like the SSF4 1?
Thanks in advance.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Well, after going 3 and 16 in a King of the Hill lobby, getting my Green Arrow's ass licked by a few Batmans, Grundy, Deathstroke, Killer Frost, Ares, and Catwoman.... I feel like I can't do anything to get better with Green Arrow. :(