What's new

Injustice General Discussion

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I feel like a fraud. All the characters I wanted to try pre-release didn't really work out for me, and now I'm pretty much using my demo "main" Batman and learning Shazam.

Damn Injustice, making me like characters I initially dismissed.

buMf00d

Noob
Looking forward to picking this game up. I've been a street fighter 4 player most of my "career" but this game seems like it's a whole lot of fun :)

Jakzor

Noob
hello guys, im pretty new here so hi all...

i wonder if you guys already playing get the "game session no longer available" a bit too often...

i can get in 1 out of 10 matches in a room when i try to join some KOTH, Survivor of whatever.

is it just my problem? and how could i possibily fix it :D?

thanks in advance

tazzmission

Banned
I feel like a fraud. All the characters I wanted to try pre-release didn't really work out for me, and now I'm pretty much using my demo "main" Batman and learning Shazam.

Damn Injustice, making me like characters I initially dismissed.
it takes time getting used to. im suprised that green arrow felt very fluid to my playstyle. i thought hed be the most dificult one next to black adam

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I wish you could just star labs the characters you want instead of having to go through everybody

What's the point of stance switch? Not even the strategy guide mentions it.

Why don't they let you disable buttons in the controls settings? ie set certain buttons to -none-

Also it's annoying in training mode that there isn't an option for always-full character traits...it sucks practicing/learning combos but having to wait so long in between attempts for your trait to recharge.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
.......... Also it's annoying in training mode that there isn't an option for always-full character traits...it sucks practicing/learning combos but having to wait so long in between attempts for your trait to recharge.
hitting back (xbox) or select (ps3) instantly resets most traits. You can set it to not reset position in the practice options.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
hitting back (xbox) or select (ps3) instantly resets most traits. You can set it to not reset position in the practice options.
Yeah I guess that's a way around it, thanks.

Also something else the guide doesn't seem to talk about at all - stagger states. Is there an explanation somewhere of their properties in this game?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I might have to chill on this game a few days, there aren't really many challenging players yet.

And I'm not really learning anything.

I'm "meh" and I'm not getting any better because all the people I fight are shit.

And I think most of you are probably fantastic at this right now so I'm not gonna challenge you yet.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Lucky for me, I came a across a noob KOTH lobby and got a 7 win streak :)

Love the voting feature. It really makes you want a certain player to win. I also like the chat, although no one but me uses it.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You guys wish you were that lucky.

Beating S.T.A.R.S. get's you "Kryptonite" Luthor.

Which sucks for most people, but not me because I actually use Luthor.

Also, someone should really unlock all of these character movelist threads and update them.

Ooo. At least that's an awesome suit. Doesn't seem worthy of beating all of STAR Labs for.... but still. I hope there are more hidden suits that people haven't found yet... I was expecting a lot. Which may be my own fault, but meh. Weird that only a few certain people get New 52 alts. You'd think at least Aquaman and Green Arrow would have one too if Nightwing and Shazam got theirs.

Still wish Ares had his New 52 outfit. I'd cry for Old man Ares.