What's new

Injustice: GAU Secret Ending?

Hmm..this makes me want to try this out as Lex. We need to try and archive all the hidden songs for each character o-o

Also this makes me wonder about other hidden stuff...(playable trigon? lol)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The only secrets we know that are in the game but we don't know how to unlock are Prisoner Doomsday and Classic Cyborg.

---

I bet if someone does this with Raven/Cyborg(and maybe Deathstroke?) it might get the Teen Titan's theme song to play.

If it does, I will cream myself.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I honestly never knew of this, its great homage to history of the Batman movies. I wouldn't honestly be suprised if there are other things hidden within the game no one has ofund yet, considering how insane they were the MK games.

I honestly never knew of this, its great homage to history of the Batman movies. I wouldn't honestly be suprised if there are other things hidden within the game no one has ofund yet, considering how insane they were the MK games.
Exactly my thoughts, I feel like this needs more traffic and more stuff should be reported when found. I'm sure the devs would have loved if we went crazy over hunting these after they went to the effort of putting them in especially if there could be more outside of just these credits songs.

TheSpore

Exactly my thoughts, I feel like this needs more traffic and more stuff should be reported when found. I'm sure the devs would have loved if we went crazy over hunting these after they went to the effort of putting them in especially if there could be more outside of just these credits songs.
I agree, I think the reason much of this hasn't been found is that we all focused so heavily on competing in the game and never truly took the time just play and have fun with it.

I agree, I think the reason much of this hasn't been found is that we all focused so heavily on competing in the game and never truly took the time just play and have fun with it.
Sometimes there's trophy's people will try to unlock that can be challenging (Street fighter 4 had one where you had to win every fight in arcade mode including the final boss in under 20 seconds and never lose) but I don't think there was ever a trophy with the conditions for this easter egg so that's probably why no one tried to unlock it.

If I find a cable to use for my capture card I'll make an attempt of completing it with Lex sometime soon and see what song he has :O

TheSpore

Sometimes there's trophy's people will try to unlock that can be challenging (Street fighter 4 had one where you had to win every fight in arcade mode including the final boss in under 20 seconds and never lose) but I don't think there was ever a trophy with the conditions for this easter egg so that's probably why no one tried to unlock it.

If I find a cable to use for my capture card I'll make an attempt of completing it with Lex sometime soon and see what song he has :O
My biggest problem right now is 3 staring the star labs missions. There are just some conditions that are damn near impossible to accomplish.

Sami

Noob
Yes this is a necro.

Were any more hidden soundtracks ever found? Have been trying to do this with Raven but that AI be hard yo :(

TheSpore

Yes this is a necro.

Were any more hidden soundtracks ever found? Have been trying to do this with Raven but that AI be hard yo :(
Very Hard on this is not VEry Hard its freaking Psycic mode

Sami

Noob
Very Hard on this is not VEry Hard its freaking Psycic mode
No kidding. Seeing as when I record with FRAPS on PC the game runs in slow motion (not dropping frames, actual slow motion) I might (ab)use that to get around some of the shit the AI does.

Espio

Kokomo
I can't believe I missed this all those months ago, this is all pretty awesome. I wanna try this with Hawkgirl soon.

I also wonder if the DLC characters got this too or not.