What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I got all the hero card unlocks, I think you can guess how. Will post requirements and pictures for every unlock starting tomorrow.
Whatever works holmes. It will be nice to have everything (up to this point; hoping for DLC icons, etc) unlocked and to KNOW how to unlock everything as well as have pictures to go with each item.
Take your time and get nice pics if possible please.

Justice

Noob
On the Zatanna stream, NRS gave us one:
Gotta land a super with Aquaman every day for 7 days in a row for Shark

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Here are the icons, the portraits are being uploaded as I type this, but knowing Youtube, they'll be done in about four hours.

EDIT: I'm going to upload the portraits tomorrow instead.

Someone please help, I cannot get the rainbow girls bacground. I've won over 20 matches online with every girl, minus zatanna. Anyone else have this problem?

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
Someone please help, I cannot get the rainbow girls bacground. I've won over 20 matches online with every girl, minus zatanna. Anyone else have this problem?
well you can do this challange offline, so the way to unlock this you need to win 20 matches with:
-Batgirl
-Catwoman
-Harley Quinn
-Hawkgirl
-Killer Frost
-Raven
-Wonder Woman
-Zatanna
So you can go play simple combat is the easy way to unlock the Title or u can try ur luck online.

Isn't it win 25 matches with each girl online?

You don't need to play as Babs or Zatanna for the icon and background. I know the icon and background combo unlocks somewhat buggy, though. Just keep playing and win matches with each until it pops up.

I was trying to get that one, played 25 matches online with every female character except Batgirl (before Zatana came out). It wasn't unlocking. I played some more online matches with Batgirl and it unlocked. The DLC characters aren't supposed to count, but apparently they can.