What's new

Injustice Frame Data IS NOT CORRECT - confirmed

Seven

|| Seven ||
So I asked Paulo why with Aquaman I can punish deathstroke low gun (-23? ) on point blank range, literally point blank w Aqua's -9 b1

He said "The frame data is incorrect and buggy on multiple hits"

I know for a fact this includes deathstroke's guns, Sinestro's MB Fear blast and other multi hits specials and I suspect a lot of strings and single moves are wrong as well

Just want to give everyone the heads up so everyone stops with this horse shit about "DEATHSTROKE IS -23 on guns bro punish it crap"

Cause you can't

colt

Any idea when frame data will be updated/fixed?
Keep up the great work NRS!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I noticed this too. Sword Flip and Sword Spin aren't as negative as it says in the Frame Data.

I would subtract the recovery from the block advantage. That is probably the "most" accurate base number at point blank range.
I bet if you block the VERY last hit, and only the last hit... the number will be correct.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So sinestro Fear blast MB is probably safe ? Definitely doesn't feel -26 or whatever it says

I created this thread after a Deathstroke main was telling me I needed to punish his low gun w fear blast because he's -23 and it just made me shake my head that w thinks its -23 and I feel like a doofus not being able to punish

Feels more like -3
For the sinestro fear blast MB , you can look at that move than ask you yourself "hey, is this is multiple collision with the same attack move???" then you might answer your yes this a multihit move. so then reading what's been posted here like 7 times already. moves that have multiple collision within the same attack will most likely be off.

Also as far are projectiles go the numbers lists are if the move hits from point blank, if you are further away they will obviously have less recovery.

If there are some moves you want correct numbers for sooner then we can to fixing them on the server, you can ask for them in here and maybe i'll be kind enough to check it.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
For the sinestro fear blast MB , you can look at that move than ask you yourself "hey, is this is multiple collision with the same attack move???" then you might answer your yes this a multihit move. so then reading what's been posted here like 7 times already. moves that have multiple collision within the same attack will most likely be off.

Also as far are projectiles go the numbers lists are if the move hits from point blank, if you are further away they will obviously have less recovery.

If there are some moves you want correct numbers for sooner then we can to fixing them on the server, you can ask for them in here and maybe i'll be kind enough to check it.
He is giving us nice things.

i'd suggest having a nice list :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Thanks!

Id like desthstrokes frame data on his specials if possible and sinestro MB fear blast

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline

GL Chaingun plz!

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Like reflecting on my comment about the game being badly coded and frame data being wrong.. if you play more than just MK9 and other fighters, frame data in Capcom games, anime fighters,... they all add up or subtract in one way or another. Here? Nope. Nothing makes sense at a glance.

I'm sure some of you have tried to punish things and it just doesn't add up even according to the frame data saying it should. The hit detection is also bonkers sometimes. I can't explain it. Sometimes I'm jumping in, knee deep into their head right and I get anti aired by a stand Light instead. GGs!

I'm still enjoying the game just as much as I am being irked by some game designs like SFxT, but man... there's a lot of bullshit to cut through.

Goldi

Noob
If by best you mean most anal, then sure. And seriously, does nobody play fighting games anymore? If DS guns got you down, then take that shit to the lab ffs.
What he means is, it's like comparing beer pong to chess. :p

Both are fun in their own ways, really though lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If by best you mean most anal, then sure. And seriously, does nobody play fighting games anymore? If DS guns got you down, then take that shit to the lab ffs.
Anal? Lol it's not really that hard at all. Also it should be pointed out that VF5 have less characters so there is less room for error.

Also seriously people who complain about DS are significantly less than the people complaining about people complaining about DS.