What's new

Injustice Frame Data IS NOT CORRECT - confirmed

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i was testing point blank, so unless my frame data is wrong on if am 0 on block then i try a 15 frame mid, but i get beat by a reversal slide, and this 15 frame mid does hit KF out of slide normally, so unless i am super slow, i have yet to be able to hit her with this 15 frame mid in 20 minutes of testing it. that why i want to test a real opponent, maybe there is something going on here.
ask 16 bit he may know

So far all multi hit specials are wrong like that one and many others and I agree its hella frustrating

But Single hitting moves are ALSO wrong. For example scoot have some fun w this one. Pick hawkgirl, have her do her swoop bf2 move. Frame data says -55 so you should be able to reversal and punish it w bf2 w lex right?

Good luck w that , more like +55

To answer your question ive heard from paulo in stream it'll be fixed by the time the THIRD dlc comes out, so June-ish
june is pretty far ahead...

Dont kill the messenger
I know I have to say the people who organise evo made a good decision to not have injustice at evo there are a lot of unknown factors in this game like interactables and doubts about whether some characters are fine the way they are. But incorrect frame data is pretty bad I have to say. Glad Mk9 got chosen as one of the games instead of injustice.

lol that sounds similar to people who assemble things without a manual, you have a clear cut way with directions on how to do this, but they instead try it them selves, and it doesn't always pan out good, same with frame data. i wish one you people played my cage in mk9, how many time will you "trial and error" my f3 to your face after a 11f1? lol but i understand its more "old school" without frame data.
Hope your joking...lmfao.
Say 1 thing, people gotta take it way to the extreme and still not make any sense. Frame data is not a "clear cut way" it's a way yet you still have to test things out. Some online warriors harp on frame data and are still complete ass...no I should say "many" not some.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Say 1 thing, people gotta take it way to the extreme and still not make any sense. Frame data is not a "clear cut way" it's a way yet you still have to test things out. Some online warriors harp on frame data and are still complete ass...no I should say "many" not some.
lol it was a joke, i hope your not butt hurt for it :(

Pig Of The Hut

This is so overblown after reading deleted posts lol. Anyway it's not the end of the world. I already knew multihitting moves may not be accurate. It's fine, theres still training mode to learn punishes for now.
Some single moves as well

**Hawkgirl's bf2 is not -55

Pig Of The Hut

Alex Valle and Anakin. That's what I heard from stream commentators.
Anakin yes, but thats tekken and from what ive heard most top atl players never bothered w data

Alex started playing FGs before frame data was even mentioned

Pig Of The Hut

I can confirm it's not only multi-hitting moves. Some strings have wrong frame data as well. And it's not even a small margin of error like wrong by 1-2 frames, no. It's wrong by 17 frames lol.

Black Adam's b23,u2 is listed as having +11 frame advantage but in reality it's at least -6 because I'm unable to block Lex Luthor's Corp Charge in time.
Sabin

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Because online frame data means nothing. Actual frame data is actually a clear cut way to know what is up. Not using it is putting yourself at a huge disadvantage. There are a lot of things that look hella unsafe but are really plus on block. How can you know without knowing frame data?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
This. It's 0 on block so not even Superman can punish that.
it may even be advantage, to bad HG doesnt have a normal that reaches that far to try anything after :( i know her wing evade moves are all + on block from trial and error because no frame data was given. i don't trust this in game frame data anymore :(

My question is, were those moves intended to be as they are written or as they are.

Like, even if my string is -6 on hit it doesn't really make sense. It feels like it should be +11 like the frame data says. So are they going to fix the moves or just the written info?

Pig Of The Hut

My question is, were those moves intended to be as they were written or as they are.

Like, even if my string is -6 on hit it doesn't really make sense. It feels like it should be +11 like the frame data says. So are they going to fix the moves or just the written info?
fix the data

Main issue is way it was calculated, for example green lanterns MB Gatling gun says -66 (lmao) but it is -66 but the first single bullet that hits you but by the time the 92nd bullet hits you -66 is gone . It needs to calculate from the FINAL bullet

Just kike Scoot Magee example of NW Bow spin move. It is calculating from the first bow hit on block not last

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
it may even be advantage, to bad HG doesnt have a normal that reaches that far to try anything after :( i know her wing evade moves are all + on block from trial and error because no frame data was given. i don't trust this in game frame data anymore :(
I know Mace Charge is 0. It didn't take me long to figure this out.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Of course some of the frame data is wrong. Green Arrow's special arrows are no where NEAR -35 on block...

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I wish people would quit with the, "We'll, it's their first time doing this, give them a break." They've been making fighters for the past 20 years and we all paid $60+ for their product. As a consumer, and the entire reason they make any money, anyone who purchased the game has every right to question it.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I wish people would quit with the, "We'll, it's their first time doing this, give them a break." They've been making fighters for the past 20 years and we all paid $60+ for their product. As a consumer, and the entire reason they make any money, anyone who purchased the game has every right to question it.
It is the first time they have put in game frame data. Most people dont know how hard this actually is. They made a mistake, so instead of bitching some of us shrugged it off and went to training to figure out what is what.

Besides, they already said they are going to fix it, until then we have to be patient and fiugre things out on our own.