What's new

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Hum, I wonder if he'll actually pick up Injustice.

Knowing his Dormamu from UMvC3, I'd be reaallll interested in seeing what he could do with Lex, another character known for awkward normals, screen control, and the ability to put long lasting projectiles/obstacles on screen.

otter

Noob
Hum, I wonder if he'll actually pick up Injustice.

Knowing his Dormamu from UMvC3, I'd be reaallll interested in seeing what he could do with Lex, another character known for awkward normals, screen control, and the ability to put long lasting projectiles/obstacles on screen.
Well, he was claiming to use Sinestro. However, with him being fairly low tier, the game being a little more easy mode than expected, and having moderate turnout at tournaments who knows what will happen. He also has a new team in Marvel which might let him defend his Marvel world championship which is a much bigger priority.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Champ isn't defending that title, he's not beating Flocker or Chris G who can just pick Hawkeye who beats that whole team but maybe after EVO and if Sinestro gets another buff or two we'll see him enter Injustice

Error Macro

It April yet?
Champ isn't defending that title, he's not beating Flocker or Chris G who can just pick Hawkeye who beats that whole team but maybe after EVO and if Sinestro gets another buff or two we'll see him enter Injustice
Sinestro is perfectly capable of winning right now

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I'm pretty shitty at all fighting games, but this is the first fighting game I'm winning online at... Maybe bc I'm using superman, maybe bc online sucks, but still... I've never been good at any fighting game online and here I'm at a 70 win % with around 400 games played.