What's new

Injustice: Community Overview

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Instead of giving you guys a “Top 3” list, I went ahead and tried to establish how I see each character based on what they are capable. I will try to go through the roster and label and give assign the reasons for my judgements later. I will also get around to doing the top three for each category.

Zoners:
Sinestro (P)
Cyborg (P)
Zod (P)
Deathstroke (G)
*Joker (G)
*Raven (A)

Rushdown:
Flash A)
Catwoman (G)
Doomsday (P)
*Scorpion (A)
*Solomon Grundy (P)

Setup:
Killer Frost (A)
Green Arrow (A)
Martian Manhunter (P)
Zatanna (A)
Lex Luger (P)

Fundamental:
Superman (P)
Aquaman (P)
Green Lantern (P)
*Black Adam (P)
*Ares (P)

Grappling:
Bane (P)
Lobo (P)

Hybrid:
Wonder Woman (P)
Batman (G)
Batgirl (G)
Nightwing (G)
Shazam (P)
*Harley Quinn (G)
*Hawkgirl (P) - With possibly the most untapped potential on the roster, Hawkgirl is one of the most dangerous and complexed characters. Upon first glance, Hawkgirl is a zoning character who wants to do the most to play the keep out game. She has all the tools to do that pretty well. Her trait allows her to fly and she has a projectile that hits full screen, but her projectile is one of the slowest projectiles in the game. That does not make her projectile useless by any means. Her projectile does two things very well: it keeps her opponent in check and sets up her rush down game.
To make a comparison, Hawkgirl is like Dan Henderson - Dan Henderson is much scarier on the his feet than on the ground but he is still pretty damn scary because he is still comfortable on the ground. But it is hard to get Henderson (an Olympic wrestler) on the ground. Comparatively, playing Hawkgirl, it feels more comfortable sitting back and countering. But whenever Hawkgirl is able to get in, she can expect to take + 20% of health from her opponent. You do not want to play the mid-range footsie game against Hawkgirl and neither does she.
She has the BEST Down 2 in the game and one of the nastiest Down 1 pokes in the game making her a very dangerous corner pressure character. Still, she does not have the greatest pressure options mid screen and is susceptible to being punished heavily for her mistakes because she has a hard time regaining momentum. It is hard to completely classify Hawkgirl. If you get in her face early, you cannot let her gain an edge; that and there are not too many characters capable completely negating her long range passive game.

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Instead of giving you guys a “Top 3” list, I went ahead and tried to establish how I see each character based on what they are capable. I will try to go through the roster and label and give assign the reasons for my judgements later. I will also get around to doing the top three for each category.

*snip*
Can you explain what all this P, G and A's are?
I was thinking perfect, great and average, but not too sure.

Also what are your reasons for classing Joker as a zoner?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
There are actually several "gadget/acrobatic" archetypes which can be classified by what they can do with exploding cars and TVs. Those that plant bombs and have grab interacts, those that only plant bombs, those that dive kick and grab interact, and those that only dive kick.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Rushdown:
Batman, Flash, Nightwing
Zoning:
Sinestro, Cyborg, Deathstroke
Hybrid:
Raven, MMH, Harley Quinn
Grappling:
Grundy, Shazam, Bane
Set Up:
Ares, Lex, Joker